Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Njoy artist impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Njoy artist impressions

Ok, so i have a couple of njoy artist eliquids.
    Just tried the dragonscape.
    Its supposed to be indian spice, asian tea, belgian cafe & english custard - a tall order
    Anyway, as i started of , was getting hints of coffee & maybe a bit of tea.
    I little bit down the line the cinnamon started coming through - a sweet ceylon style cinnamon, not the cassia bark which is sold as cinnamon in India. It was pretty evident and overshadowed everything else.
    But if i give a pause and vape again , i get the coffee again. Getting more coffee. And there si complexity in the background.
    If i tried to increase the power , the flavours were going for a toss. Vaped mostly at around 15W on the KF lite.
    If i have any other impressions when i try it on the ego one, as i continue to vape this, i will report.
    Thank you

Re: Njoy artist impressions

Nice one, I did get more of tea and hard cinnamon.. Keep us posted

Comment

What is hard cinnamon Pradeep?

Comment

Must say this is a good coffee vape, although i would much rather do without the cinnamon

Comment

Coffee .. did you say coffee vape? *drool*
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

Comment

Dada, strong cinnamon I meant .. I used to get tea.. Guess it steeped well

Comment

Yes Pradeep, i am getting the coffee & cinnamon mostly - the coffee is similar to black flag fallen

Comment

Welcome to IndianVapers.com!

IndianVapers.com is the top vaping forum focused to Indian Vapers and the vaping community in India. Find out where to buy eCigs in India. Ineract with like minded vapers who successfully quit smoking with the help of Vaping!

Working...
              X