Announcement

Collapse

Latest Discounts and Offers

Buy One Aegis Mod and Get Five Free Killer Deal! Limited Time!
IPV 2 and IPV 2S 60W Mods for just $9.99
Latest Labor Day Deals to save on VapeGear and eLiquids
Full Kit + Battery + Eliquids @Rs 3,999/- from ePuffs.in for New Vapers. Excellent deal!
Get SXK Shark 60w Mod for $15. Limited time offer! Excellent offer!
HeavenGifts 15% off Promo Code IVAPER15 for Entire Store! Save Money!
HealthCabin 10% off Coupon Code INDIANVAPERS sitewide! Shop and save!
HILIQ 12% off Coupon code INDIANFORUM for eLiquids and DIY Liquids!
GearBest 15% off Coupon Code ECIG15OFF! Save money on Vapegear!
See more
See less

HeavenGifts Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! [Winners Announced]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HeavenGifts Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! Prizes Fit for Every Vaper

Have been using the serpent mini for awhile...one of my favourite rta in terms of flavor

Comment

Entry #4

4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

I have tried Wotofo's Troll RDA V2 and the Seprent Mini ... both are wonderful tanks ..great in terms of flavor
      Born to be .. WILD!

Comment

Entry # 4
        I have used wotofo serpent mini and truly speaking i am amazed by its performance

Comment

Entry #1.
          1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?
          Wotofo Serpent 50w full kit. Because I want to gift the kit to a smoker so that s/he may quit the stinkies.

Comment

Entry #1

1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?

The Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA, because I like to build and its innovative postless design provides good space for an easy build.

Comment

Entry #2

2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

It should be good enough as I like to vape around the 45W mark.

Comment

Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?
                Used the serpent mini and the flavour was bomb almost near to an rda
                Wotofo to me seems like a trusted brand

Comment

#2 Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

Yes its perfect for my needs, I mostly vape in TC mode with SS coils with resistance around 0.7 to 0.8 ohm

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why ?

WOTOFO SERPENT 50W TC FULL KIT

It has 2000mah , Which is more than enough for me, the Serpent mini is great tank because it's 22ml... Also Iooks so gorgeous

Comment

2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

Yes Definitely because it has inbuilt 2000 mah battery ' which is more than enough for a day And I usually Vape at 40-50W

Comment

4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

I Have Used Serpent Mini Before Its Easy to build, easy to refill, great flavor, single coil, ability to restrict the airflow enough if you want to MTL Really Loved it.. Wotofo Introduces Good Rtas in the market..

Comment

5. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Entry #3
                            I would like to built a simple ss316 wire built

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

Comment

Entry #5
                              5. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)

Edit Vt75nano daily.jpg
                              Born to be .. WILD!

Comment

2.Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?
                                Should fulfill my needs, around 50 wtts

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X