Announcement

Collapse

Latest Discounts and Offers

Buy One Aegis Mod and Get Five Free Killer Deal! Limited Time!
IPV 2 and IPV 2S 60W Mods for just $9.99
Latest Labor Day Deals to save on VapeGear and eLiquids
Full Kit + Battery + Eliquids @Rs 3,999/- from ePuffs.in for New Vapers. Excellent deal!
Get SXK Shark 60w Mod for $15. Limited time offer! Excellent offer!
HeavenGifts 15% off Promo Code IVAPER15 for Entire Store! Save Money!
HealthCabin 10% off Coupon Code INDIANVAPERS sitewide! Shop and save!
HILIQ 12% off Coupon code INDIANFORUM for eLiquids and DIY Liquids!
GearBest 15% off Coupon Code ECIG15OFF! Save money on Vapegear!
See more
See less

HeavenGifts Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! [Winners Announced]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HeavenGifts Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! Prizes Fit for Every Vaper

Entry #3

3. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?

I would like to install dual Clapton coils.

Comment

Entry #4

4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

No, I have not had the opportunity to use any Wotofo products till now. I have heard only good things about the brand and that all of its products are top class. If its a Wotofo product, it will definitely be top quality. I would surely like to try Wotofo products.

Comment

1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?

Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA. Not used a rta yet will love to.

Comment

2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

I usually vape 50w+ so not for me.

Comment

3. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?

Dual fused clapton

Comment

4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

Not yet. Hope to get a rta and let's see

Comment

5. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)

Comment

I do enjoy TC and build my coils with SS316L

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Entry #4
                    Yes have used wotofo serpent mini,its just an awesome rta,nice flavour

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

Comment

1st Entry Post

> Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?

- Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit . 35-40 Watts suffice my needs.

I'm a Vapeholic

Comment

2nd Entry Post

> Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

- Yes, it fulfills my needs. 35-40 watts give me enough power for my builds or subohm tanks i use.

I'm a Vapeholic

Comment

3rd Entry Post

> If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?

- I would love to use with with simple round wire builds or twisted parallel coils.

I'm a Vapeholic

Comment

4th Entry Post

> Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

- I have a Wotofo serpent mini. Wotofo makes pretty nice products. Good machine build quality. Nice insulation quality. Nice looking tanks.

I'm a Vapeholic

Comment

5th Entry Post

>Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)

- H-Priv with Goon-Styled RDA.

I'm a Vapeholic

Comment

#Entry 1
                                I would like to win the Serpent 50W Full kit . It looks nice and small enuf to carry everywhere plus a built in battery too .
                                http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php"]
                                [img width=300 height=45]http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php?key=43580[/img]
                                [/url]

Comment

Working...
                                X