Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HeavenGifts Giveaway: Wotofo Vape Pack Contest! Prizes Fit for Every Vaper

#entry2
    Yeh it will be enough for my daily needs .
    I usually vape around 20-50 watts.
    http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php"]
    [img width=300 height=45]http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php?key=43580[/img]
    [/url]

Comment

#Entry3

Regular Kanthal or spaced SS316 coil .
      [img width=300 height=45]http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php?key=43580[/img]
      [/url]

Comment

#Entry4

Currently using a Wotofo Serpent Mini and I love it
        [/url]

Comment

#4th Entry

Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

No, I have not used any wotofo product yet. I have heard good things about wotofo tanks the serpent and serpent mini

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Entry #3

3. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?

-
            Regular Kanthal or spaced SS316 coil for TC.

Comment

My Entry
              1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?
              Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit due to its feather light ffeature
              2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?
              Yes, I vape between 25 to 45 W
              3. If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?
              I will always go for Dual clapton coil build.
              4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?
              No, haven't used any Wotofo products.
              5. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry)
              Kamry UTC 60W MOD with Cleito TC coil.

Comment

Entry 3.

1.which device u want to win.

The one mentioned in OP conqueror coz to try the device heard good thing about it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

1. Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?

Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit

Comment

2. Is a Wotofo Serpent 50W TC Full Kit enough for your daily vaping? Which wattage do you use often?

Yes Wotofo Serpent 50W TC full kit is Mre than enough for my daily vaping.. I Usually Vape at between 30 to 50w

Comment

Dual SS316 Alien fused Clapton coils

Comment

4. Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

I have used Wotofo serpent mini 25mm... Am Really Impressed wit this Rta because it comes with both single & dual coil build decks...

Comment

5. Share your #Vape EDC (every day carry

15621793_1773929026205252_6702035849542828075_n.jpg

Comment

Hi,

Another smashing giveaway from Heavengifts to welcome the new year. Thank you.

Have you used any products from Wotofo? What’s your impression of this brand?

I have been using Serpent Mini, which was my first ever RTA and fell in love. Broke One, got another and also suggested to many of my friends, who actually went and bought it. They are now a fan as well. Totally love Wotofo and cannot wait to try out the new devices and tanks being launched by them.

Comment

Entry#2

Hi,

If you were actually using the Wotofo conqueror mini, which kind of coil or builds you would like to install?

Being a total noob in coil building, I would prefer simple round coil because in my experience I have got the best flavor from them in Mini tanks. But I would not say no to claptons, pre-built ones that is.

Comment

Entry#3

Hi,

Let us know which Wotofo device among the vape pack you want to win, why?

Wotofo Conqueror Mini RTA: Just because of the ease of installing builds on it. Always wanted to try a postless deck and Wotofo has been making some serious noise first with Conqueror and now its Mini variant. Mini variants have always been a brilliant flavor chaser and I would like to try this one out.

Comment

Working...
                                X