Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vapefly Giveaway: Core RTAs and FireBolt Cotton to win!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vapefly Giveaway: Core RTAs and FireBolt Cotton to win!

Hi all Indian Vapers members,

This is Mindy from Vapefly and because of the huge success of our Core RTA and Firebolt Cotton, we thought of launching a giveaway here on the forum.

Please allow me to introduce Vapefly to you all. Vapefly started it's business in May of 2017. In just over a year, we have established a strong presence in the worldwide Vape market. Our Galaxies series (Galaxies RDA, Galaxies RTA and now the Galaxies RDTA) has made a great success. We are also known for our flavorful atties: Nicolas MTL RTA, Horus RTA, Mesh Plus, Wormhole and more!

Our success is because we listen to our customers and their needs. We spend a lot of time in market research and come up with what our users want. We are striving to produce some of the best atomizers for both segments: MTL users and Cloud Chasers.

It gives me great pleasure to announce this giveaway. We are offering the world famous Core RTA and the Firebolt Cotton. The Firebolt cotton is designed to produce zero taste of it's own, while producing tremendous flavor out of your eLiquid. Demand Vape in the US is our exclusive partner since they loved our Firebolt Cotton.

Giveaway Prizes to win: 2 Winners! Each will win One Core RTA and One Firebolt Cotton pack!

Win Vapefly Core RTA and Firebolt Cotton

Giveaway Participation Rules:

1. Like our Vapefly FB Page -- https://www.facebook.com/Vapefly.net/
    2. Join our Vapefly FB Group -- https://www.facebook.com/groups/VapeflyFansClub/
    3. Comment below with hashtag #VapeflyCoreRTA and your thoughts of Vapefly products.

Please elaborate if you have used any Vapefly products. Let us know what you think of the Vapefly products. Your suggestions are welcome, we may include your suggestions in our upcoming products. As we mentioned earlier, we do extensive market research before developing any vape products. So we appreciate your suggestions!

(Please share this giveaway with your friends. The more people join this giveaway, we will offer even more giveaways in the future).

*** This giveaway will run till October 8th 2018. The 2 WINNERS will be declared on October 9th ***

We will be using a randomizer to declare the winners. We shall post a screenshot of the randomizer selecting our winners. The winners will then need to PM me their full name, address and phone number along with Tax ID number.

Please LIKE and SHARE this giveaway!

Wishing all the best of luck!
    Shabi, mondal.017 and 6 others like this.

Thanks Vapefly & Andy Bhai for the awesome Giveaway!

#VapeflyCoreRTA

Havent yet tried any products of vapefly to have any opinion on your products but looking forward to acquiring the vapefly nicolas RTA & the galaxies rdta.
    VapeflyMindy and AndyK like this.

Comment

#VapeflyCoreRTA

I own Vapefly Galaxies Squonk MTL RDTA. It's simply the best MTL atty. Vapefly has taken into consideration all us vaper's expectations while designing it. Looking forward to receive the Core RTA which I assume is one of the best DL RTA.
      Thank you for this generous gesture.
      VapeflyMindy likes this.

Comment

#valeflycoreRTA

Thank you vapefly and Andy for this wonderful contest.
        Haven't used any vapefly product yet but have heard alot about firebolt cotton. Vapefly is doing a great job with their products and have a reasonable pricing too...Would love to have the core RTA and firebolt cotton.
        VapeflyMindy and AndyK like this.

Comment

#VapeflyCoreRTA
          simply the best out there
          VapeflyMindy likes this.

Comment

#VapeflyCoreRTA

Hello VapeFly! I've heard a HUGE deal about your galaxy and I'm making arrangements to get my paws on it to test it out. The Core RTA also piqued my interest, especially the design on the chamber cap (I'm weird, i know lol). But yeah, I really hope you guys like this little family of ours and HUGE thanks to AndyK bhai for making amazing giveaways like this possible for us. Thank you guys!!
            VapeflyMindy and like this.
            Where's your will to be weird?

Comment

#VapeflyCoreRTA
              I would like to try it out... its look good, hope to Win!!

Comment

#VapeflyCoreRTA
                The RTA certainly looks good. I haven't tried any of the products but look forward to doing so. Thank you for the giveaway .

Comment

#VapeflyCoreRTA
                  i am yet to try any vapefly products!!
                  but i have heard alot good about galaxies rdta!!

Comment

#vapeflycorerta
                    thabkd vapefly and Andy K for the chance
                    Havent yet used a vapefly product but have heard a lot about vapefly galaxies mtl.. looking forward.. all the beab!

Comment

#vapeflycorerta

Being successful in such a tough market is hard .vapefly have been killing it right from the start with their innovative mtl rtas. Looking forward to a single coil version of the core rta.
                      Thanks for the giveaway

Comment

#VapeflyCoreRTA
                        Havent tried any vapefly products... hopefully will get a chance soon

Comment

#VapeflyCoreRTA
                          Havent tried any Vapefly products yet but heard all great reviews and would love to try them soon.

Comment

#VapeflyCoreRTA
                            Haven't tried any of the Vapefly products yet , but would love to try the core Rta . The design looks appealing though !
                            ​​​​​​

Comment

#VapeflyCoreRTA , Interesting design on the RTA, would love to try it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X