Announcement

Collapse

Site Maintenance

Good day members,

The forums were unexpectedly down for about 3 hours on May 27th due to some server error. The site is up and running now. If anyone is unable to see the forums or can see the forums but can't post, please clear your browser's cache. Clearing the browser cache will solve the issue. Please let your friends know about this too since some members cannot access the forum because of the errors.

Thanks and regards,
Andyk.
See more
See less

Cubis RBA with worn head

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubis RBA with worn head

Hi guys,
    Recently, I tried to install a new coil in the RBA coil for Cubis tank, but the tools I had did not fit into it. So I went to a watch repair shop for the tools and he insisted on doing it on his own as it were his tools. This led to the head of the screw in the RBA coil to be worn and now, even with the right tools, I cannot pull the screw out. Any suggestions with which I can make this right. I thought of using other tools for the purpose, but the screw is really small.
    If the recommendation is to get a new one, please let me know where I can get one.

Regards

Re: Cubis RBA with worn head

use rubberband on the screw head and try to loosen it sometimes it works for me

Comment

Re: Cubis RBA with worn head

Thanks a lot, will give it a try today. Was searching for a precision screwdriver so that I dont inflict more damage to the screw.

Comment

Working...
      X