Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total noob!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Total noob!!

Thats good to hear Sanket - but dont stop experimenting.
    Once you have a little mastery - any cotton will work just fine - in my experience , the differences are second order ( a terminology we use in engineering, meaning minor, lets say ).
    But i am happy to know that you are enjoying your vape - but watch some videos and keep trying out stuff - you never know how much better it can get

Comment

Hey guys im pretty much a noob too i tried ecigs and stuf before my main problem was keeping the vape cool i dont like hot vapor so what do u guys suggest im using a e leaf istick 100w with kager toptank with 2 ohm coil.

Comment

[quote author=Abdeed link=topic=343.msg17285#msg17285 date=1459854960]
        Hey guys im pretty much a noob too i tried ecigs and stuf before my main problem was keeping the vape cool i dont like hot vapor so what do u guys suggest im using a e leaf istick 100w with kager toptank with 2 ohm coil.
        [/quote]
        Higher ohms and lower wattage keeps your vape cool. At what wattage do you run your top tank with the 2 ohm coil?

Comment

50w

Comment

[quote author=Abdeed link=topic=343.msg17301#msg17301 date=1459885974]
            50w
            [/quote]
            Lower the wattage. You're running it way too high.

Comment

Using the Cubis with a VTC mini. And currently running the 1 Ohm SS coil in it.

I can either buy a set of new coils going ahead or I can also use the RBA that came with it. In case I do use the RBA, which coil and which cotton should I buy?

Should I just go ahead with the ones mentioned on page 1 by @AndyK ?

Comment

You could refer to this thread mav2000 .. may be helpful ..

http://www.indianvapers.com/forum/in...ic,1767.0.html
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

Comment

Welcome to IndianVapers.com!

IndianVapers.com is the top vaping forum focused to Indian Vapers and the vaping community in India. Find out where to buy eCigs in India. Ineract with like minded vapers who successfully quit smoking with the help of Vaping!

Working...
                X