Need suggestions on a new vaping device

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need suggestions on a new vaping device

Hello guys im currently using a vaporesso drizzle kit as of now but am looking to get a better device for home use and elsewhere
    The ones i like to buy soon would be
    Aspire zelos 50w kit with nautilus 2
    Vaporesso revenger X 220w
    But i have a lot of questions on the modes they offer
    Fr ex VW/VV/Bypass/TC-Ti/TC-Ni/TC-SS offers on the zelos and bout the revenger it too much for me to understand can any one explain it in simple language sorry for not being able to understand stuff

NO SMOKING Vape All You Want

I'm not sure if i clearly understood your question but it seems like you're asking what the different modes on regulated mods are. I'll try to answer that, but it'd really help you if you checked out any YouTube video regarding this. A video can explain it much better than words can... But nonetheless here goes...

VW - variable wattage, basically you can change the wattage of the device with the plus or minus buttons. The higher the wattage the warmer the vape because more current passes through the coils.

VV - variable voltage, basically the same thing as vw except that you change the voltage that you want to be supplied to the coils. Voltage=Current x resistance.
    ​​​​​​You can do the rest of the math, but incase you're not aware of this it's called the ohms law. A quick Google search would be helpful if you wanna learn about it.

Bypass - well as the name suggests it bypasses the settings and provides that maximum voltage possible from the battery, of course on a regulated mod it makes sure that it is still with in the safety limits of the device. Just fyi, An 18650 battery provides 4.2V at max​​​​​​.

TC-Ni/Ti/SS - this is basically the temperature controlled mode. Ni is nickel, ti is titanium and ss is stainless steel.
    There are specific metals that can be used for vaping.
    ​​​The above mentioned are 3 of those.
    So coils made from these metals can be used in a temperature controlled mode. Which means that you can set the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit and the coils will heat up to that temperature only. If that temperature is reached the power cuts off or is regulated to make sure they stay at that temperature and don't go above it.

I hope this helps. But I'd still suggest watching a short YouTube video regarding the same.
    Cheers, vape on.
    AndyK likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sscf11
      I'm not sure if i clearly understood your question but it seems like you're asking what the different modes on regulated mods are. I'll try to answer that, but it'd really help you if you checked out any YouTube video regarding this. A video can explain it much better than words can... But nonetheless here goes...

VW - variable wattage, basically you can change the wattage of the device with the plus or minus buttons. The higher the wattage the warmer the vape because more current passes through the coils.

VV - variable voltage, basically the same thing as vw except that you change the voltage that you want to be supplied to the coils. Voltage=Current x resistance.
      ​​​​​​You can do the rest of the math, but incase you're not aware of this it's called the ohms law. A quick Google search would be helpful if you wanna learn about it.

Bypass - well as the name suggests it bypasses the settings and provides that maximum voltage possible from the battery, of course on a regulated mod it makes sure that it is still with in the safety limits of the device. Just fyi, An 18650 battery provides 4.2V at max​​​​​​.

TC-Ni/Ti/SS - this is basically the temperature controlled mode. Ni is nickel, ti is titanium and ss is stainless steel.
      There are specific metals that can be used for vaping.
      ​​​The above mentioned are 3 of those.
      So coils made from these metals can be used in a temperature controlled mode. Which means that you can set the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit and the coils will heat up to that temperature only. If that temperature is reached the power cuts off or is regulated to make sure they stay at that temperature and don't go above it.

I hope this helps. But I'd still suggest watching a short YouTube video regarding the same.
      Cheers, vape on.
      Thank you very much for the explanation it has cleared out my doubts but will watch videos

NO SMOKING Vape All You Want

AndyK likes this.

Comment

Working...
      X