Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for new device

HeavenGifts 10% off Coupon Code
    Hey Guys, I'm new to vaping and this forum too.

I've been planning to switch to vaping for a few months now and need some suggestions.. I've seen a products; however, just can't decide what type to buy.

I smoke about a 20 pack of classic milds each day so I want to quit and need something that isn't too complicated. I'm kinda lazy so want something that wouldn't take too much effort every few days apart from refilling the liquid.

I've read stuff on here about coils and all which seems all too much for me to do so need you'll to help me out with something simple yet effective...

Thanks,

Ed

Please help... Somebody, anybody!

Comment

One that I've shortlisted is the Smoke Priv V8 and TFV8 Baby Beast Starter Kit... Is it good to start with? Most importantly will it kill the smoking urge?

Comment

Hi edvic, sorry for the delay in replying .. not in good health, so I post once in a while. I will be a bit more active in the coming days.

Before I give my suggestions, need to ask you a few questions ..

1. Are you looking for a MTL (Mouth To Lung) type of device? MTL devices allow you to vape just like we smoked cigarettes. You fill vapor in your mouth and then inhale.
        2. Or are you looking for a DL (Direct to Lung) type of device? DL or DTL devices allow you to vape like a hookah. You inhale/pull vapor directly to your lungs.
        3. Are you looking forward to creativity (hehe), like blowing huge clouds and making vape circles kind of thing OR are you looking for something that would just keep you off the stinkies (cigarettes)?
        4. What is your budget? What is the max amount you are willing to spend?
        5. Does it matter to you whether the device will have external or internal battery?
        6. Are you looking for a round pen like device or are you looking for a box style device/setup?

Please answer these questions and I can present you with a few good "effective" options.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

Comment

Hi Andy,

Thanks for responding. Here are the answers.

Originally posted by AndyK View Post
          Hi edvic, sorry for the delay in replying .. not in good health, so I post once in a while. I will be a bit more active in the coming days.

Before I give my suggestions, need to ask you a few questions ..

1. Are you looking for a MTL (Mouth To Lung) type of device? MTL devices allow you to vape just like we smoked cigarettes. You fill vapor in your mouth and then inhale.- MTL
          2. Or are you looking for a DL (Direct to Lung) type of device? DL or DTL devices allow you to vape like a hookah. You inhale/pull vapor directly to your lungs. - Not looking for the hookah experience
          3. Are you looking forward to creativity (hehe), like blowing huge clouds and making vape circles kind of thing OR are you looking for something that would just keep you off the stinkies (cigarettes)? - Nope, minimal creativity at best
          4. What is your budget? What is the max amount you are willing to spend? - about 10K
          5. Does it matter to you whether the device will have external or internal battery? - Nope
          6. Are you looking for a round pen like device or are you looking for a box style device/setup? - Box preferred but pen is also fine

Please answer these questions and I can present you with a few good "effective" options.

Comment

Here are my suggestions:

Best companies:

1. Vaptio
            2. Aspire
            3. Innokin

All other companies .. are OKish. Some are just good and some suck .. but those mentioned above are the best!

Suggestions:

1. Aspire Zelos Kit - Comes with the Aspire Zelos 50w mod that has 2500 mAH battery and the Aspire Nautilus 2 clearomizer. The kit is gorgeous, stylish and yet not so heavy. The battery, chip, etc are trustworthy. The Nautilus 2 clearomizer is awesome on flavor, totally MTL. You can even fit Nautilus Mini coil heads on the Nautilus 2 clearomizer. The best ones are 1.6 ohm coil heads that originally came for the Nautilus Mini but you can use them on the Nautilus 2. With 1.6 ohm resistance, you will never go above 30 watts, so a 50w mod is absolutely fine.

2. Vaptio C-Flat - Well that's actually one of the best Pod Systems I have tried till date. Loved it a lot! Have given away almost all other pod kids, but still own the C-Flat Kit. Plus, the quality of Vaptio USA is awesome!

3. Innokin Endura T20 or T20S - Now this is a round pen kit but a bit larger in diameter (20.5 mm diameter). Known to produce flavor like none other, works flawless and you get the quality of Innokin, a trustworthy brand in the ECig world.

So, now you have options for all three - Box style, Pod style and Pen style. Choose the one you like the most. There are a few sellers right here in India that have these kits at a "not too shabby" price. You can buy from outside of India too but there are risks involved with importing. If you have an imports license or have contacts, then there wont be a problem. Otherwise, there is a chance of stuff getting confiscated if you live in a state that has banned ecigs.
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

Comment

Working...
            X