Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie looking for advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie looking for advice!

Hi All,

I been smoking a pack a day (stinkies) since last 15 years.. really desperate to quit. I brought an Endura Innokin T18 (kit about couple of months back; however, still not able to get rid of cigs. I still smoke around 6-8 cigs (Gold Flake - Lights) along with vaping. So now I smoke as well as vape!
    Got a starter e juice pack from the vendor (online - e puffs) along with the kit. Couple of fruit, tobacco flavors (CIGG-A-LICOUS, TRUMP TONIC SAMPLE PACK) - 10/15 ml, 70VG, 3 MG Nic pack. The issue is I keep going back to cigs. Guess the T18 or the e juices does not hit the spot.
    As mentioned earlier, I am a newbie and not looking at DIY kits.
    Can someone suggest me a setup (Mods, tanks,coils, e juices - something fruity etc) that might help me. I have been on the multiple forums trying to understand which would suit me, but all it got is getting me more confused.
    Also, the place (not in a metro city) i am in does not have a retail store where I can go and try the stuff before buying.

Thanks in Advance.

SR

Try Nic Salt e juices. They give instant nicotine hit just like cigarettes unlike freebase nicotine that you are using right now. Should work fine with your current setup, or you can buy a Juul. I have personally tried a friend's Juul and liked it so much that I was craving for the instant hit again. So I keep away from it now as its too much like cigarettes.
    Proteus likes this.

Comment

Thanks.. Any particular brand or vendor or flavor you would recommend?

Comment

Sorry I haven't really tried any. Started vaping this June and have just tried the Juul flavours (or lack there of ).

Comment

3mg in an endura. u r strong to cut down from a pack to 6 cigs .
          for a pack a day 3 mg in a mouth to lung setup is highly unlikely to curb your cravings.
          i started vaping over a year ago. salt nic wasn't a thing at the time and i started with the cig a licious too. i ordered 6 mg and realized it wasn't strong enough so i go some nicotine and upped the strength . from 20-30 cigs a day, i cut down to one a day with the 12 mg cigaliicious . any more nic and the throat hit was way too strong

but now when we have salt nics available get any flavor you like in 25, 35 or 50 mg. get sample bottles first and see what suits you well. just a suggestion , dont go for too sweet things. salt nic demands more flavor so the premade coils gunk up real fast.
          sorry i cant recommend u any specific liquid. but i sure hope you find something you like. and just an advice , juul is too expensive a habit to maintain. rest its your call.
          try things and ask anything that u r not sure about.
          Proteus likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by @zero View Post
            3mg in an endura. u r strong to cut down from a pack to 6 cigs .
            for a pack a day 3 mg in a mouth to lung setup is highly unlikely to curb your cravings.
            i started vaping over a year ago. salt nic wasn't a thing at the time and i started with the cig a licious too. i ordered 6 mg and realized it wasn't strong enough so i go some nicotine and upped the strength . from 20-30 cigs a day, i cut down to one a day with the 12 mg cigaliicious . any more nic and the throat hit was way too strong

but now when we have salt nics available get any flavor you like in 25, 35 or 50 mg. get sample bottles first and see what suits you well. just a suggestion , dont go for too sweet things. salt nic demands more flavor so the premade coils gunk up real fast.
            sorry i cant recommend u any specific liquid. but i sure hope you find something you like. and just an advice , juul is too expensive a habit to maintain. rest its your call.
            try things and ask anything that u r not sure about.
            Thanks man!! How about the device.. Do you think I should upgrade? Would appreciate any suggestions..

Comment

Endura 18 is a fairly old device so m not sure how it'll perform with salt nic. So it will be better to get something new and keep the endura as backup. Since you're not into rebuildables and are happy with mtl.
              Try to get a newer kit like berserker mtl kit or a pod mod. Possibilities are limitless.
              Proteus likes this.

Comment

Welcome to IndianVapers.com!

IndianVapers.com is the top vaping forum focused to Indian Vapers and the vaping community in India. Find out where to buy eCigs in India. Ineract with like minded vapers who successfully quit smoking with the help of Vaping!

Working...
              X