Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to vaping, want suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to vaping, want suggestions

Hi!
    I'm a newbie, brought a ivape cirrus kit about 20-25 days back but it was giving some trouble so the ivape team is sending me a replacement.
    Got a smok AL85 a few days back, and have been using it for 3-4 days now. A few queries...

1. Since it's a direct to lung setup it gives a strong hit in the throat which sometimes brings a bout of coughing. I'm using it at 40 watts, soft, air vent full open. I wasn't having this problem with the cirrus kit.
    Please suggest what settings should I use.
    2. It came with 2 coils - 4ohms and 6ohms.
    Please tell for how long the coils will last, and what coils should I further buy and from where.
    3. I got the base from Indian cape garage, they gave me 2 non nicotine eliquids, can I mix the non nicotine liquids with some high strength nic containing liquids?
    4. What would be the best strength, flavour of liquids to be used? And where to buy from.(I uses to smoke about 10 classic regular cigarettes a day and also consume pan masala with chewing tobacco)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

One more thing..... I would be traveling to Mumbai and Pune in the next week, can I carry my vape on the plane? Specially as Maharashtra is state where vapes are banned

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome to IndianVapers.com!

IndianVapers.com is the top vaping forum focused to Indian Vapers and the vaping community in India. Find out where to buy eCigs in India. Ineract with like minded vapers who successfully quit smoking with the help of Vaping!

Working...
    X