Announcement

Collapse

Site Maintenance

Good day members,

The forums were unexpectedly down for about 3 hours on May 27th due to some server error. The site is up and running now. If anyone is unable to see the forums or can see the forums but can't post, please clear your browser's cache. Clearing the browser cache will solve the issue. Please let your friends know about this too since some members cannot access the forum because of the errors.

Thanks and regards,
Andyk.
See more
See less

Hello Fellow Vapesters !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Fellow Vapesters !!

Good evening everyone,

Hope everyone is getting fabulous Vape & even better flavour today, like you all do everyday [emoji1]

I am completely new to the vaping scene, just used to do hookah sometimes and hated the fact that too much work goes into preparing it, sometimes the challenges like coal isn't there, to burn it without burning bedsheets, carpets etc. [emoji12]

I recently saw some vaping video on Instagram posted by some celeb and got intrigued by the clouds and tricks he was doing with them. Saw few more videos and found it really cool. BTW I am not a cigarette smoker or have a history as such, but I do stuff for fun most of the times, when I find time. Anyway, since I saw the videos, I thought I should totally get myself a vaping device. And since I was not too serious about it despite of being intrigued, I didn't do the homework properly. Bought myself a Kangertech Dripbox 160 and thought it's pretty cool since Subox mini was the only vaping device that I knew about, until yesterday [emoji39]

[img width=600 height=800]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161022/661e57635f256adb23b5c96ca6680fc9.jpg[/img]

[img width=600 height=800]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161022/c2b2c727b3c18924a826955b96d18a65.jpg[/img]

[img width=600 height=800]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161022/fc62e652d1af238d3dc788640dcea400.jpg[/img]

So I bought the device from a friend, who got it from his "source" for 6000 bucks, and that's what I paid for it too. I was really excited and was willing to get at vaping immediately, but didn't know much about complex operations (didn't get hang of everything despite of watching videos, but knew how to turn on/off, knew how to increase/decrease wattage, and saw a coil building tutorial).

So since I didn't have any e-juice on me but anxiety to power up and experience vaping anyway, I went to a panwadi shop in Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar, South Delhi and bought a Mya Brain Freezer liquid, which I was not sure whether it's alright to use that liquid for this device. I filled up the bottle, sqonked it and dripped the cotton as shown in videos, set up the wattage at 70 Watts, and took a vape as I used to for hookah, I got a strong TH and coughed, the liquid was burning and making sound and splatter like "Sarso Diya", if you know what I mean. Also the RDA pipe got heat up enough to burn the lips. The anxiety fell flat on face from being in the sky, and I got to internet for rescue, and that's how I found this community, and did some reading, and gathered some more gyaan about other brands, tech builds, the guys who are Rockstars and Admins for this community, and few of them who make e-juices as DIY. Also discovered the fact about fasttech and that how convenient/troublesome it might be to buy and source from them (customs, etc).

All in all, very warm, educative, informative community, specially when vaping scene is not all that great in our country. I know the essence of communities since I am a very old and prominent member of TBHP, Gearheads, XDA-Developers and few other communities related to mobile-tech and cars/bikes.

I hope to make some great friends here who I may learn from, not just about vaping, but otherwise as well. I am a Delhiite and reside at Patparganj, East Delhi. And since I am still struggling with my Kangertech Dripbox 160, I think I may use some help with it as I filled the bottle 15 mins ago once again and tried to fire it up but got similar splatter, crackling sounds and very high TH vape. I know there is lots of info right here but I may use a brotherly conversation/meeting/troubleshooting over whatsapp to get things right.

BTW I realized that the RDA on Dripbox isn't that great, as the air vents are located right in front of coil hence it isn't too good for air intake, also it kinda leaks the liquid from RDA, and also the air vents on the RDA. Its too early to say or conclude anything since it's just been 24 hours since I acquired this device, and might be doing things the wrong way. So I look upto seniors and veterans to help me get things right with this.

I request whatsapp group admins to add me in whatsapp groups too, if there are any. I really appreciate the brotherhood, help and warmth which I have noticed in the community [emoji106] [emoji111]

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Re: Hello Fellow Vapesters !!

Here is the liquid that I bought & used [emoji16] [emoji652]

[img width=600 height=800]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161022/96248a9dbe309fcabf0096401780e32f.jpg[/img]

[img width=600 height=800]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161022/9e575de4f3adafb007c8c8e63df69bfb.jpg[/img]

Brain freezer was a great flavour among hookahs, but this liquid in particular messed up the vaping experience. I don't even know if this is appropriate to be used with Kangertech Dripbox 160.

Please help y'all [emoji120]

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X