Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Special Sale

FastTech Sitewide 10% Off!
2 of 2 < >

Latest Discounts and Offers

HeavenGifts 30% off Sitewide for Retail Customers!
HeavenGifts 15% off Special Sale for Wholesale Clients!
HealthCabin 10% off Coupon Code INDIANVAPERS sitewide! Shop and save!
HILIQ 12% off Coupon code INDIANFORUM for eLiquids and DIY Liquids!
GearBest 15% off Coupon Code ECIG15OFF! Save money on Vapegear!
See more
See less

My Journey - From Smoking to Vaping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Journey - From Smoking to Vaping

I had never ever thought that I would or coud ever give up smoking....Ever !!! Frustrated at my efforts to quit cigs, used to think......&quot;Yeh meri jaan leke jaayegi !&quot;

The journey started when I was in the 11th, in junior college. As part of a dramatics troupe , i had to enact a smoking scene and my senior colleagues sort of guided me &quot;Pull into ur mouth n exhale&quot;.....and one thing led to another becoming a habit for over 32 years. From Gold Flake Kings, to Charms, Charminar, Four Square, Will Navy Cut, B&amp;H, Marlb, 555.....Ganesh beedi&#039;s....I had become a cig junkie. I needed to be reassured at all times that I had a minimum of a pack stashed away. Wasnt a good experience searching through Mumbai at 3 in the night for just 1 ciggy at the ST Stands. I had become a nervous wreck of sorts, a ciggy always between my fingers and I was fed up.

It was my wife who pointed out E-cigs to me. I was highly sceptical at 1st, and didnt rush to buy what seemed to be the solution to my problem. The insecurity of losing my most beloved jaanenisaar cigarettes was immense. I&#039;d tell myself &quot;Everyone has to die someday, I choose to die smoking&quot;......just like a typical ostrich with its head in the sand. It was rather due to my wife&#039;s persistance that I finally agreed to research out E-cigs. What I came across intrigued me and i purchased my 1st e-cig, an ego-ce4. I tried it for half an hour and that was it. Since that moment ....till now, i have not smoked a cigarette, nor do I miss it. I started off with e-cigs with the same nic strengty as my Gold Flake Lights, 18mg and over a period of time have brought it done to 6mg. Feel so much more healthier, am able to take brisk walks and climb 7 storeys without going short on breath. My mouth n clothes dont stink, am not a pariah in the family any more.

Its been a life-changing experience. And in the same breath, i ask other smokers to research E-Cigs properly, through the right sources, then try it and witness for yourself how e-cigs can make you healthier and life more fun.

Re: My Journey - From Smoking to Vaping

That was an amazing read.

I feel so much more positive about my decision of quitting smokes after reading this.

Glad you took the right road. and glad i did too.

Cheers to a healthy life
    http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php&quot;]
    [img width=300 height=45]http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php?key=42052[/img]
    [/url]

Comment

Working...
    X