Announcement

Collapse

Latest Discounts and Offers

HeavenGifts 30% off Sitewide for Retail Customers!
HeavenGifts 15% off Special Sale for Wholesale Clients!
HealthCabin 10% off Coupon Code INDIANVAPERS sitewide! Shop and save!
HILIQ 12% off Coupon code INDIANFORUM for eLiquids and DIY Liquids!
GearBest 15% off Coupon Code ECIG15OFF! Save money on Vapegear!
See more
See less

Kanger subtank clearomizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanger subtank clearomizer

Kanger is launching a clearomizer with a prebuilt coil as well as the possiblity to rebuild. 0.5 ohm & 1.2 ohm atomizer ( pre-built ) dual coil. One can go ahead and use it as a RTA.
    http://www.kangeronline.com/products...nk-clearomizer
    What do u guys think?

Re: Kanger subtank clearomizer

Rebuilding Deck is Kayfun style. So it's a mixture of Kayfun + Atlantis. Price is too high. For that price you can buy both and can switch easily because for switching coil head to RBA in this atty you have to unscrew the top section and the rescrew the RBA section with 2 little screws with help of philips screw driver.
    So I am better with my orchid V4 and aerotank mega.

Comment

@atulchadha , i see your viewpoint. Price is $60 on the site. You mean a kayfun clone right - the kayfun is around $100 at least , right?

Comment

Ya @kalc. You can buy good Kayfun clone or Orchid clone if you are into dual coil build plus aspire atlantis authentic or kanger aerotank authentic. As I am checking you can fit coils of this new atty into any of aerotank series except mini.

Comment

The orchid i am getting from Babavapes ( clone ). Correct me if i am wrong, but the Kayfun is single coil , right? Oh, so the coil in the subtank will fit the aerotank? Wow, the rba will also fit?

Comment

Kayfun is single coil as the new subtank from kanger. And "NO" for RBA fitting in aerotank series as it has different type of top cap. So possibly RBA will not fit in another kanger tank.

Comment

Working...
            X