Announcement

Collapse

Latest Discounts and Offers

Buy One Aegis Mod and Get Five Free Killer Deal! Limited Time!
IPV 2 and IPV 2S 60W Mods for just $9.99
Latest Labor Day Deals to save on VapeGear and eLiquids
Full Kit + Battery + Eliquids @Rs 3,999/- from ePuffs.in for New Vapers. Excellent deal!
Get SXK Shark 60w Mod for $15. Limited time offer! Excellent offer!
HeavenGifts 15% off Promo Code IVAPER15 for Entire Store! Save Money!
HealthCabin 10% off Coupon Code INDIANVAPERS sitewide! Shop and save!
HILIQ 12% off Coupon code INDIANFORUM for eLiquids and DIY Liquids!
GearBest 15% off Coupon Code ECIG15OFF! Save money on Vapegear!
See more
See less

Vaping 95% safer than smoking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaping 95% safer than smoking

Ok Lads it is official. http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...P=share_btn_tw

This is a huge step forward for Vaping. Guardian is a massive publication and for them to validate vaping is fantastic. I am desperately hoping that this is picked up some of our own Indian media. If you know anyone who works in reporting media please forward it to them.

This a crucial step as tobacco companies have been lobbying to get Vaping banned in Europe for a while now. In Australia it is already more or less so and also in some states of the US. Hopefully we are not subjected to such a fate.

Re: Vaping 95% safer than smoking

The source: https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...th_England.pdf . A must download for every one who feels a bit involved in the community IMHO!

I browsed it quickly: it's big and detailed, very well made, and covers a lot of social and health related topics of ECigs.
    The report takes very strong positions in favor of e-cigs. That's a great news for our community, and the fact that it's issued by the health ministry of UK is absolutely remarkable.

Check the chapters about the risk of "gateway", the market regulations, etc.

Lots of international media coverage from this report... but i didn't find anything in India. Self censorship?

Comment

Working...
    X