Health Issues We Are Facing With Vaping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Health Issues We Are Facing With Vaping

Kallol da where did u get them from ? Healthkart is back to mrp now ...... No discounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Healthkart bro - oh discount nahi diya :

Comment

I bought from there too

Can't find the bottle I bought from there .. but they have other brand bottles.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/
        YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/indianvapers

Comment

i got zenith, i suppose

Comment

I got these ...

And I'm taking only one a day. But I'm also taking Baba Ramdev's Haridyamrit Vati. And doing lots of brisk walk. That seems to keep things in level..
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/
            YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/indianvapers

Comment

I've quit smoking a month back and been vaping since a couple of months. I had dental problems related to my gums (especially lower gums) A general problem of weak gums.
              Off late I have been noticing a slight pain in my gums while taking every single puff and exhaling too.

While smoking this thing never happened although i have quit smoking ciggs, but once in a blue moon i have shisha and while shisha puffs and exhales there is no pain!

So my condition boils down to only vaping
              I vape 70/30 juices @6mg
              Tried 0mg, tried shuffling vg/pg ratio but the mild pain continues.
              One thing Ive noticed the cooler the vape the lesser the pain but it persists...

Will consider my dentist soon regarding this

Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated

Comment

Try toothpaste for sensitive teeth or any herbal paste as it has best of both worlds. Ease of using herbal in form of paste & benefits of dantmanjan.

Along with it use unfiltered/organic coconut oil as mouthwash.

Comment

[quote author=attrish link=topic=1086.msg12806#msg12806 date=1446954575]
                  Try toothpaste for sensitive teeth or any herbal paste as it has best of both worlds. Ease of using herbal in form of paste & benefits of dantmanjan.

Along with it use unfiltered/organic coconut oil as mouthwash.

[/quote]
                  Will try it and post the effects soon.
                  Thanks yogesh

Comment

Sounds like your gums are getting irritated by the components of the juice. Most likely either the PG or the nicotine. Have you tried 100% VG juices? Also vitamin C and B deficiencies can cause gum issues.

Comment

More then the components I feel temperature sensitivity might be the issue as I like to do warm LH's and attrish's tip has helped me relieve a bit
                      Thanks for the tip

Comment

Hi guys. I have been vaping for over a month now. Initially I had gotten 18mg and soon noticed I used to get dizzy and stuff. (I used to smoke 0.5 PAD). Soon came down to 12mg. And within a week 6mg. It's here that I have found my sweet spot. One problem that I have is slight desensitization of tongue. I'm not sure if this is coz of the PG/VG or coz of some hot drops spurting out of the vape onto my tongue at times.
                        Second thing I have noticed is something I get reduction in focus and reaction times. I'm not sure if this is coz the nicotine is high or some other reason.
                        The last problem is if I chain vape for a hour or 2 before bed, the morning are the worst kind of hangover. As if I drank that entire bottle of Gold Label.
                        The solution to this as I have found is simple: stay hydrated!! vaping totally dehydrates u. So if u r vaping, keep sipping water alongside and almost all problems disappear.

as for the inflammation and itching that some people r noticing, I talked to several doctors, they all said that dehydration can cause these issues as toxic concentrations build up faster (check if u r pissing more green/yellow than usual)

So stay hydrated!! And happy vaping !

Comment

Also if anyone is noticing fatigue from vaping, take some B12 and cod liver or fish oil containing DHA and EPA omega 3s. Will help a tonne. And cause an overall increase in energy, efficiency and mood !

Comment

Hi guys,

I am having this dry cough and few times i am coughing out little bit of black gunk. From diffrent posts, I know this might be the case of my lungs starting to clear out the long deposited tar.

My question is, is there any way of speeding up this process? Means is there some food/drinks/exercise that may help in clearing out this faster?

As for me, I started vaping 2 months back and have returned to playing tennis daily since then. The coughing only started a week back and I seem to cough more at medium wattages (20-25) as compared to low (8-17). I am mostly 50-50 on pg/vg.

Just wanted to know others experience when they started vaping.

Comment

Also if anyone is noticing fatigue from vaping, take some B12 and cod liver or fish oil containing DHA and EPA omega 3s. Will help a tonne. And cause an overall increase in energy, efficiency and mood !

Or Just take a break from vaping. Too much nicotine in the body can make you feel drowsy-ish.

Comment

Or Just take a break from vaping. Too much nicotine in the body can make you feel drowsy-ish.

Never take a break from vaping Dusty. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X