Announcement

Collapse

Latest Discounts and Offers

Buy One Aegis Mod and Get Five Free Killer Deal! Limited Time!
IPV 2 and IPV 2S 60W Mods for just $9.99
Latest Labor Day Deals to save on VapeGear and eLiquids
Full Kit + Battery + Eliquids @Rs 3,999/- from ePuffs.in for New Vapers. Excellent deal!
Get SXK Shark 60w Mod for $15. Limited time offer! Excellent offer!
HeavenGifts 15% off Promo Code IVAPER15 for Entire Store! Save Money!
HealthCabin 10% off Coupon Code INDIANVAPERS sitewide! Shop and save!
HILIQ 12% off Coupon code INDIANFORUM for eLiquids and DIY Liquids!
GearBest 15% off Coupon Code ECIG15OFF! Save money on Vapegear!
See more
See less

Help! Getting nic from the US to India

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! Getting nic from the US to India

Hi Guys,

Im trying to get some nic concentrates (60ml, 100 mg/ml) from the US through a friend who's travelling there. Will there be any hassle in the US or here in India when he lands? Or is it better to order and import it to india directly? Cant seem to find any resources on the web regarding this. AFAIK there shoudn't be any problems in the US unless there is a separate law regarding what you can take with you. Also, is there any nic concentration above which it is illegal here in India (I dont care about separate laws in Maharashtra).

Re: Help! Getting nic from the US to India

[quote author=axhxnxv link=topic=1546.msg14836#msg14836 date=1451547426]
    Hi Guys,

Im trying to get some nic concentrates (60ml, 100 mg/ml) from the US through a friend who's travelling there. Will there be any hassle in the US or here in India when he lands? Or is it better to order and import it to india directly? Cant seem to find any resources on the web regarding this. AFAIK there shoudn't be any problems in the US unless there is a separate law regarding what you can take with you. Also, is there any nic concentration above which it is illegal here in India (I dont care about separate laws in Maharashtra).
    [/quote]

It won't matter if he puts it in his check in baggage and doesn't declare it.

Comment

About 8 months back I travelled from NY to Delhi with 500 ml of 100 mg NIC in my checked baggage. Faced no issues and successfully DIYing since then and saving tons of money.

Comment

[quote author=ashishsonileo link=topic=1546.msg14864#msg14864 date=1451785008]
        About 8 months back I travelled from NY to Delhi with 500 ml of 100 mg NIC in my checked baggage. Faced no issues and successfully DIYing since then and saving tons of money.
        [/quote]

I was waiting for your reply to this thread bro
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

Comment

[quote author=AndyK link=topic=1546.msg14867#msg14867 date=1451788306]
          [quote author=ashishsonileo link=topic=1546.msg14864#msg14864 date=1451785008]
          [/quote]

I was waiting for your reply to this thread bro
          [/quote]

Hum bhi yahin hai Bhai

Comment

Thanks Ashish! Helps a lot . I feel more confident now.

Comment

Working...
            X