Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asthme problems caused by vaping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asthme problems caused by vaping

Hello vappers !

I want to share my experience with vape. I started with a very slow power vape machine to stop smoking cigarettes then I started to increase the power of the mod to endup with a rebuildable coil at 35 watts and a 3mg nicotine liquid with 50% PG / 50% VG which produced a quite big vapor cloud.
    After around one year and a half I had a severe crisis of asthme, I nearly had to call emergency as I couldn't breath... I've never had asthme before in my life. I decided to stop vaping and my asthme crisis stopped. I started asking other vapers around and found other people that had asthme when they were kids and that were vaping and told me the vape was doing their asthme worst.

I want to warn you that breathing something our bodies are not made for can cause health problems... no mather if it's vape, smoke from cigarettes or if we work on a glycerine factory inhalating vap from the machines.

Bye

Welcome to IndianVapers.com!

IndianVapers.com is the top vaping forum focused to Indian Vapers and the vaping community in India. Find out where to buy eCigs in India. Ineract with like minded vapers who successfully quit smoking with the help of Vaping!

Working...
X