Joyetech Ego AIO Eco Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyetech Ego AIO Eco Review

The demand for Pod systems is growing and thus, more and more companies are coming up with various different types of Pod systems. Recently, I got hold of the Joyetech Ego AIO Eco and this review is to introduce you to the little cute Ego AIO Eco. I got mine from BuyBest.com, thanks to them for great prices and fast shipping! The device is so tiny and beautiful, simply left me with an Awww! If nothing more, it has to be the cutest vaporizer of the year lol. Anyway, I'm putting down my thoughts on this device with PROs and CONs. Will also mention what sort of vapers is it recommended for.

Build Quality and Design

The device is small, discreet and very cute. The build quality is pretty good on this thing. The outer shell is all metal except the firing switch. The atomizer on top is all glass except the top cap and the drip tip. It is designed to be discreet, to easily fit in the pocket which makes it easier to carry. The device is pretty lightweight and you won't even notice that it is in your pocket. From the looks, it appears to be a very elegant device. Also, the atomizer has a top airflow design, making it a leakage-free atomizer.

Joyetech Ego AIO Eco Pod System

(Where to buy: https://www.buybest.com/product/Joye...Kit_56215.html )

Performance

It works without a doubt! The flavor is pretty good considering the small deck and little airflow it offers. The tube being all metal, you wouldn't be able to break it that easily. Seems like a good quality vaporizer made out of good quality material. The tank is all glass except the top cap and the drip tip. The flavor is very good on this little device but I felt the airflow is a little tight. The vapor production is just moderate, I believe it will be good for those who like a tight draw. The overall performance of this little vaporizer is pretty good in my book.

Budget Friendly or Not?

Definitely budget friendly since the device itself costs pretty less. And, the replacement coils are way cheaper than other pod systems available in the market. Yes, this thing takes coil heads just like we see those pre-built coil heads in clearomizers. In my opinion, Ego AIO Eco is a very budget friendly device.

Joyetech Ego AIO Eco PROs
    1. It is small, discreet and beautiful looking.
    2. Offers very decent flavor and no chance of leakage since the atomizer has top airflow system.
    3. Easy to carry since it is so smallish.
    4. Easy to fill/refill since all you have to do is unscrew the top cap and fill it.
    5. Budget friendly, the device and replacement coils are pretty cheap.
    6. Quickly recharges since the battery is pretty small.
    7. Pure MTL vaping experience.
    Joyetech Ego AIO Eco CONs
    1. Vapor production is not huge. Although moderate, but some may say it is too less.
    2. Easy to lose since it is so small.
    Well I couldn't really find anything else other than those 2 CONs on this thing. The PROs weight out CONs by a pretty good margin. So if you have been thinking of a tight airflow POD system, I highly recommend the Joyetech Ego AIO Eco.

Ego AIO Eco comparison with Other Pod Systems ..

Ego AIO Eco vs Eleaf iCare Mini - iCare's draw is super tight, whereas AIO Eco's draw is not super tight but just a little restrictive. Flavor is better on the Ego AIO Eco than iCare.
    Ego AIO Eco vs Sigelei Fuchai V3 - The flavor on AIO Eco is way better than the Sigelei Fuchai V3.
    Ego AIO Eco vs Wismec MyJet - MyJet wins since the flavor is pretty good on that device. Plus, the vapor production is also better on the MyJet
    Ego AIO Eco vs Vaptio C-Flat - The flavor on both is very good. If you like a restrictive MTL device, go for the AIO Eco. However, if you like a little open MTL, go for the C-Flat.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/
Working...
X