Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide: How to DIY ejuice and buy concentrates for cheap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide: How to DIY ejuice and buy concentrates for cheap

[img width=600 height=611]https://i.imgur.com/OmocFsi.jpg[/img]

Since I regularly post pics of my DIY adventures on the various vaping groups, I get a lot of PMs from new guys who want to get into DIY. So I decided to write an extensive guide on how to make your own ejuice. The text /pics are too much to paste here so I will paste a couple of links instead. Hopefully some of you will find this info useful and start your own adventures in DIY.

Cheers

1. How to make ejuice at home
    2. How to buy flavor concetrates for cheap prices

Re: Guide: How to DIY ejuice and buy concentrates for cheap

Guys wrote an elaborate DIY recipe tutorial for one of my fav recipes of all time. I have included detailed info on how long to steep and how the juice changes over time. One batch I even steeped for 7 months !! If you are looking for an all new ADV, check this out.

Strawnana Custard recipe

Comment

Hi Hillsnipe
      Sorry to bump in, but can you help me out in selecting flavours for DIY. I have short listed
      1. Bourbon Vanilla
      2. Strawberry
      3. Bavarian cream
      4. Hazelnut

to start my stint. Any help is much appreciated.

AVI

Comment

I am a noob but what I did was I ordered couple of fruit flavors, vanilla and mint/menthol flavors so I am just doing mix and match as vanilla and mint can go with almost anything and can also try the fruit flavors alone. Lol. Variety in budget. Just my 2 cents!

Comment

Thank you for the guide.
          Nice articles bro

Comment

Working...
          X