Announcement

Collapse

Site Maintenance

Good day members,

The forums were unexpectedly down for about 3 hours on May 27th due to some server error. The site is up and running now. If anyone is unable to see the forums or can see the forums but can't post, please clear your browser's cache. Clearing the browser cache will solve the issue. Please let your friends know about this too since some members cannot access the forum because of the errors.

Thanks and regards,
Andyk.
See more
See less

fasttech/customs/HK-SG airmail experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fasttech/customs/HK-SG airmail experience

Hello everyone,i ordered the following from fasttech through HK/SG airmail and all of them came without any problems except for one package,so thought to share my exp:
    My shipping address is in mumbai

1. Authentic Joyetech eVic VTC Mini 60W TC VW Variable Wattage APV Box Mod
    Came in 2 weeks by HK

2. SXK Kayfun V5 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
    came in 16 days by HK

3. Authentic KangerTech Ni200 OCC Coil Head for SUBTANK Series (5 Pieces) +
    Authentic KangerTech SUBTANK Vertical OCC Coil Heads (5-Pack) +Authentic MKWS 316 Stainless Steel Resistance Wire for Rebuildable Atomizers +Authentic UD Kanthal A1 Heating Wire for Rebuildable Atomizers
    Came after 1 month by HK. here my package was stuck for 2 weeks in customs, the message was" Retention reason: awaiting presentation to customs commissioner" after 2 days the new message was updated with " Retention reason: Articles importation subject to restrictions import-licence". i called the mumbai foriegn post office customer care no and spoke to them and told them that i was making a project and they were all mechanical items needed for my prototype". i got the package delivered after that in 2 days to my home.

4.HongboTech DIY Tool Kit for E-Cigarettes (25 Pieces)
    Came in 10 days by Singapore Post

5.Authentic Joyetech Ultimo RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
    Came in 14 days by HK

JUST IN CASE ANYBODY NEEDS THE MUMBAI FOREIGN OFFICE CUSTOMER CARE NO:
    (91) (22) 22611791, 22653621

Deputy Commissioner of Customs - 022-22671403

Re: fasttech/customs/HK-SG airmail experience

thanks tillu bhai I also have made my first FT order yesterday. It includes a tank and a 510-to-ego adapter kit. it was shipped today.

Will update as soon as I gey my parcel

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X