Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the best online store in India ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best online store in India ?

Hi guys.. which indian site would you suggest for regular juice and coil purchase ? Pleaee suggest sites with COD facility only. I have been ordering from Litejoy and I am quite happy.. just trying to explore other options.. currently I have more or less the entire dinner lady and nasty juice line up.. just got a few bottles of I VG and loving them too.. any particular juice recommendation will also be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I usually order from vapourfoce, best imported liquids. For coils, hardware vapemantra. Not sure if they have COD, idk why that's criteria. There are few individual sellers without websites who also give best prices for Nasty and Dinner Lady. Try Bam Bam Cannoli, French dude, RY4 butterscotch reserve(vaporforce has those). From Indian liquids I like Anarchists vapors, especially Optimus Prime for tobacco and Dexter, thats great vanilla custard.
    AndyK likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine
      I usually order from vapourfoce, best imported liquids. For coils, hardware vapemantra. Not sure if they have COD, idk why that's criteria. There are few individual sellers without websites who also give best prices for Nasty and Dinner Lady. Try Bam Bam Cannoli, French dude, RY4 butterscotch reserve(vaporforce has those). From Indian liquids I like Anarchists vapors, especially Optimus Prime for tobacco and Dexter, thats great vanilla custard.
      Thanks man..Will check it out.. how long do they take to deliver ? Cod i prefer because it really sucks to wait for international deliveries after paying.. once I waited for almost 3 months for a package to arrive.. and it was a 25k order. Hence I only go for Cod orders now..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Vapourforce ships from Mumbai via FedEx. So generally delivery is superfast. But they do not offer COD and payment is international as the original entity is based out of UK. For juices, VF is one of the best options out there. You can try smartsmokeindia as well, they do have COD on offer and they ship via Aramex generally.

Comment

Vapourforce.com, Vapessentials.in, CandyManVapes.com, WhiteWizard.in, Indivape.in, etc are all good trusted shops. There are a few others that I can't recall at the top of my head. Don't know if they would agree to do COD because vape stuff is supposed to be sold to only 18+ and there are no guarantees who is buying through COD, so many merchants don't offer COD. Just saying ..

They are all trusted folks as far as I know, wont have any problems ordering through them.
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

Comment

One of my favourite eliquids store is eMist Liquids. It is a #1 online eliquid store in India and offers wide range of vape, vaporizer and E-juice at lowest price. Visit: https://www.emistliquids.com/

Comment

Working...
            X