Announcement

Collapse

Site Maintenance

Good day members,

The forums were unexpectedly down for about 3 hours on May 27th due to some server error. The site is up and running now. If anyone is unable to see the forums or can see the forums but can't post, please clear your browser's cache. Clearing the browser cache will solve the issue. Please let your friends know about this too since some members cannot access the forum because of the errors.

Thanks and regards,
Andyk.
See more
See less

Organic or Sterile?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organic or Sterile?

So I have been doing a lot of reading. And from what I know, once u get organic cotton, you have to boil it to get rid of any impurities it may have. So why bother? Why not just buy some sterilized cotton? It's been sterilized, meaning all impurities, chemicals, residues etc have been thoroughly removed. So I really think we should stick to sterilized cotton instead of organic cotton.
    [img width=600 height=597]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/27/ed39fa02dbc1bd91eba93aa9880513e7.jpg[/img]

Something as simple and cheap as this !! Come on guys. Unlike U.S., we come from a country which is the number one cotton exporter in the world. We don't need all this Japanese BS. Let's keep it simple!!

PS: Anyone in the group who has tried lots of cottons and knows a lot about the flavor and all from different types, could you try this one? The pic I posted and tell us all how it turns out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Organic or Sterile?

Bro you will get it even cheaper at the medical store next door ask for surgical/sterile cotton....

Boiling isnt necessary atleast not in kohgendoh or other types.
    Boiling isnt done to remove impurities it is done to improve saturation

Hope this helps

Comment

Organic or Sterile?

S

Comment

[quote author=Vikesh79 link=topic=1334.msg13572#msg13572 date=1448638634]
        Bro you will get it even cheaper at the medical store next door ask for surgical/sterile cotton....

Boiling isnt necessary atleast not in kohgendoh or other types.
        Boiling isnt done to remove impurities it is done to improve saturation

Hope this helps

[/quote]

So should I get organic or sterile is also fine? Any flavor changes?

Comment

The difference of 19/20

Comment

Working...
          X