Announcement

Collapse

Site Maintenance

Good day members,

The forums were unexpectedly down for about 3 hours on May 27th due to some server error. The site is up and running now. If anyone is unable to see the forums or can see the forums but can't post, please clear your browser's cache. Clearing the browser cache will solve the issue. Please let your friends know about this too since some members cannot access the forum because of the errors.

Thanks and regards,
Andyk.
See more
See less

Vaping with Ti wire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vaping with Ti wire

I have face similar loud ...... i mean LOUD popping on Ni coils on subtank ............... When i made a bit more sapaced coil ....... popping gone. May be the space between coils was too low & was filled/choked by coil build-up / gunking .
    Try increasing the space between coil.

Comment

Ohh is it like due to spacing of Ti. Attrish bhai can you send a pic of you build u did on subtank

Comment

M on phone right now & can't attach pics. Will do it when I hav acess to PC. BTW r u on whatsapp vapers group ?

Comment

Yes bro I am

Comment

you can send a video , no issues

Comment

Bhai I did forget to mention about this. Sorry

I fire after removing top n saw more liquid shower bursting with popping noise on initial startup this sound is then amplified once coil is covered with chimney top. Then fired on little warm coil lesser shower bursting so less noise.

Did the same exercise with dual kanthal but here I saw only clouds with less liquid sprinkling, So almost no sound.

Maybe because of space coil or ti or wicking.

Comment

Ah, ok - plz do try different wicking & see if that helps.

Comment

I did some minor changes and then shhhh, now this Ti on my aromamizer RDTA working perfectly. no finicky popcorn sounds etc.
                  Thanks for ur input Kalc n Attrish [emoji4]

Comment

Great , as long its working perfectly

Comment

Working...
                    X