Announcement

Collapse

Site Maintenance

Good day members,

The forums were unexpectedly down for about 3 hours on May 27th due to some server error. The site is up and running now. If anyone is unable to see the forums or can see the forums but can't post, please clear your browser's cache. Clearing the browser cache will solve the issue. Please let your friends know about this too since some members cannot access the forum because of the errors.

Thanks and regards,
Andyk.
See more
See less

Vaporesso Target coils on Triton 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaporesso Target coils on Triton 2?

Hi Guys, I have an aspire Triton 2 tank and I was planning on buying new replacement coils for it. Vaporesso has come up with ceramic coils and looks very interesting. But I am not sure if this will fit my triton 2 tank.

Any Idea if the Vaporesso Target's coil will fit in the aspire triton 2 ?

Re: Vaporesso Target coils on Triton 2?

The vaporesso ceramic coils work with the Target, Atlantis & Triton. Not sure about the Triton 2 though.. There is currently some controversy around the safety of these coils. Grimm Green & Phil Busardo both posted that they were contacted by a vendor who got the coils tested & found them to have high toxicity. Apparently, a second batch of coils is being tested & results are awaited.

Comment

Can you please elaborate. I just bought a Target 75w VTC. Bad decision I guess..

Comment

[quote author=ksfi link=topic=1597.msg15755#msg15755 date=1454844400]
        Can you please elaborate. I just bought a Target 75w VTC. Bad decision I guess..
        [/quote]
        The latest update from the tests on the coils is that they are safe to vape on.

Comment

Working...
        X