Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready for the next level in vaping .... suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ready for the next level in vaping .... suggestions?

Strange, another person told be the exact opposite
    Well, to each his own
    Personally , the klaud i bought is still to be used

Comment

I agree. But try it out for yourself. I have done this over the last month. One week on koh gen do and one week on klaud just to make sure if there is a difference. Both start of pretty much the same. But in a couple of hours the koh gen do starts to loose Flavor in my opinion.

It could just be the koh gen do I have.

Comment

I havent tried the klaud, but i know what you are saying Anand
        I have noted that on some occasions that the flavour starts changing slightly as i keep using the wick. This is particualrly strong with NETS bcos they gunk heavily , the brightness of flavour in the beginning of the wick reduces later
        I may have mentioned it also somewhere here.
        Ok, you have given me motivation to try out the klaud

Comment

It's is surprising that you have not used klaud cotton. I finished my bag, this cotton gives smooth flavor and last way longer compared to muji or kogendo. Hit it bro! ☺

Comment

Will do bro
            BTW, suppose we like it - so where do get it from ? :P

Comment

Bro I had done enough surfing to buy Klaud directly but could discover none.

Indirect buying through a friend in Malaysia. If you like tell me can be arranged. BTW I have 10 bags in transit.[emoji12]

Comment

[quote author=amit_k link=topic=798.msg11729#msg11729 date=1443123545]
                Bro I had done enough surfing to buy Klaud directly but could discover none.

Indirect buying through a friend in Malaysia. If you like tell me can be arranged. BTW I have 10 bags in transit.
                [/quote]

Oh you trigger happy Amit bhai
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/
                YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/indianvapers

Comment

Ok, so just made two wicks with the klaud cotton - vaping two elqiuids , one is looper & the other is a tobacco extract - HH lousiana red.
                  First observation - it is not absorbing eliquid like normal cotton does. Anyway, coming to vaping on my KF lites - their strength is the taste that comes through ( not aroma ) very well. Taste takes a hit with this cotton. Its reduced with this cotton.
                  Anyway, will vape more & report if there is something worthwhile.

Comment

Wicking severely impacted in the tank with NET juice - very little of the strength/mouthfeel is coming through. Feels really like a weak juice.

Comment

[quote author=kalc link=topic=798.msg11743#msg11743 date=1443168428]
                      Ok, so just made two wicks with the klaud cotton - vaping two elqiuids , one is looper & the other is a tobacco extract - HH lousiana red.
                      First observation - it is not absorbing eliquid like normal cotton does. Anyway, coming to vaping on my KF lites - their strength is the taste that comes through ( not aroma ) very well. Taste takes a hit with this cotton. Its reduced with this cotton.
                      Anyway, will vape more & report if there is something worthwhile.
                      [/quote]
                      It does take a while to start absorbing for sure. Are you saying you are getting more aroma or more taste with klaud ?

Comment

Sorry if i confused - aroma is kind of similar - but the taste ( which is the great strength of the KF lite ) is much lower with klaud. At least in the beginning sessions i had , both for NET and a fruit flavour.
                        Will of course continue to vape and see

Comment

@kalc can you give me the SKU of the kayfun you use. Was thinking of getting another v4, thought I'd get what you have instead and try

Comment

I have the 1700500 but I find the draw very tight on it.

Comment

Anand, the latest batches of KF lites from FT have a reduced air flow.
                              SKU: 1605200
                              Earlier version had a little larger airflow.
                              So it did take a little getting used to , but then it was fine for me. Last i bought from FT was in July
                              BTW, the air hole dia on the one u have ( incase u got it after the update ) is larger than the KF lite , i believe, at least according to specs.

Comment

I had got mine almost a year back. The air hole is very tiny. Will try drilling it.

Comment

Working...
                                X