Announcement

Collapse

Announcements

It is a pleasure to add HealthCabin.net as one of our trusted Forum Suppliers. Please welcome HealthCabin!
See more
See less

Your favorite e-liquid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite e-liquid

Hey Vapers,

I'm looking to buy some e-liquids and don't really know where I can buy some.

Where do you guys buy your e-liquids from and what are your favorite flavors?

Regards,
    Vibhor

Re: Your favorite e-liquid

bro join the facebook page "the great vaping community of india".....they generally have a lot of famous Indian as well as imported juices there. The sale posts are generally on friday so there were a lot yesterday. Check them out and the prices are also pretty close to what you would pay if u imported directly. Also do check out candymanvapes.com for something Indian but could very well have been imported quality and flavour wise(and pretty decent pricing).

cheers.

Comment

[quote author=dhruvs link=topic=2751.msg21695#msg21695 date=1470429774]
      bro join the facebook page "the great vaping community of india".....they generally have a lot of famous Indian as well as imported juices there. The sale posts are generally on friday so there were a lot yesterday. Check them out and the prices are also pretty close to what you would pay if u imported directly. Also do check out candymanvapes.com for something Indian but could very well have been imported quality and flavour wise(and pretty decent pricing).

cheers.
      [/quote]

Hey Dhruvs,

I've sent a request to be added to that group.

I checked out Candyman and their flavors do sound good.
      I've ordered 1 Blueberry Mojito (15 ml) to try.

Hope it's good.

Regards,
      Vibhor

Comment

Do try the cereal one as well....its one of the fav amongst everyone....nice fruit loops type flavour....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes u can try that or if you want imported please let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X