Announcement

Collapse

Latest Discounts and Offers

Buy One Aegis Mod and Get Five Free Killer Deal! Limited Time!
IPV 2 and IPV 2S 60W Mods for just $9.99
Latest Labor Day Deals to save on VapeGear and eLiquids
Full Kit + Battery + Eliquids @Rs 3,999/- from ePuffs.in for New Vapers. Excellent deal!
Get SXK Shark 60w Mod for $15. Limited time offer! Excellent offer!
HeavenGifts 15% off Promo Code IVAPER15 for Entire Store! Save Money!
HealthCabin 10% off Coupon Code INDIANVAPERS sitewide! Shop and save!
HILIQ 12% off Coupon code INDIANFORUM for eLiquids and DIY Liquids!
GearBest 15% off Coupon Code ECIG15OFF! Save money on Vapegear!
See more
See less

Sigelei 213 Stone Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigelei 213 Stone Dead

Hey everyone

Anyone have any ideas on how to deal with a stone dead Sigelei 213. Left it on my table for a few days and found the unit is dead. Nothing i can do seems to turn it on, nor is any attempt at restarting it.

Can someone give some ideas? Had bought it from FT in June so technically its under the 6 month warranty and have initiated the ticket with them, however if there are some remedies wouldn't mind trying it out or if there is someone who can repair the same...

Juggy
    It's better to burn out, than it is to rust
    The King is gone, but is not forgotten

Re: Sigelei 213 Stone Dead

Oh bro ... It is better to get it replaced from FT than to mess around with it and void the warranty. I don't think there is anyone skilled enough to fix it ..
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

Comment

Re: Sigelei 213 Stone Dead

Here is news which is crazy, got the return authorisation from FT and was all set to send it off. Decided to put the batteries one last time and guess what... the bloody thing comes alive... . As unbelievable as it sounds that's exactly what happened.

I plan to use it actively for the next few days to see if the problem happens again as there is a 14 day deadline to send it off.

Questions though:

1. If it works, i will keep wondering what went wrong in the first place which caused it to fail like this,believe me, no leaked juices, no drops nothing.
      2. Do i send it off anyway? FT will find it works and say mmmm sorry it does.

Ah Life
      It's better to burn out, than it is to rust
      The King is gone, but is not forgotten

Comment

Working...
      X