Announcement

Collapse

Announcements

It is a pleasure to add HealthCabin.net as one of our trusted Forum Suppliers. Please welcome HealthCabin!
See more
See less

Ud simba review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ud simba review

Ud simba
    I got a sample by heavengifts for the ud simba and this was my 2nd rta after griffin so i am newbie
    The tank comes with extra glass tank
    2 prebuild coils and an rba deck
    1 ceramic ss316l coil
    1 rocc/ccc premade dual kanthal .5 ohm
    Rba deck is like the griffin but just has 2 post holes so building dual coil might be hard for some but you can also make single coil and block the other side with silicon ring type thing given with it.
    The rda is pretty small i did make a coil of
    2.5mm but didnt fit so made it smaller like 2.2-2.3mm the flavour was a little low but the clouds were good compared to the prebuild coils i also made a mtl coil of 1.5 ohm with kanthal but i got a little leakge on the condensation ring with mtl coil but it can be easily used for mtl with airflow control from afc ring and driptip
    Cottonless ceramic coil
    The ceramic coil was mentioned .5ohm but mine was .7 ohm no leaking
    most of the flavour was mute not much cloud production also but even after the flavour was over/finished i vaped for a minute or 2 the vapour became low but no dryhit the clouds are low still its chugging juice like griffin and using this coil with tc was like heaven no dry hits i gave the mod to my friend he is a newbie even he liked it and was totally satisfied with the flavour and cloud production he is a newbie but he was doing lung hits at high wattage
    Rocc / ccc ceramic cotton coil
    its a dual kanthal coil at .5 ohm
    The flavor was low but little more cloud than the ceramic coils if anyone wants to check out how the griffin is but dont know how to build can take this but the flavour was mute than the griffin
    And the cloud production was higher than
    Ceramic coils not as high as griffin
    The tank
    The tank got hot after 2 minutes of vaping
    And the base got totally hot removing it was hard coz the tank got unscrewed from betwn and the base was stuck
    The tank looks like its a prototype coz when its in your hand opening the juice flow and the airflow is hard but when it sits on a mod its easy to get juice flow on just rotate the glass and you can close and open the juice holes
    The drip tip is good and it can also be closed and adjusted for airflow this is the first time i have seen something like this
    But when its fully open its half closed like a semi circle the drip tip was easy to remove but it gets hot so would be good if a delrin driptip was used.
    The top filling is easy way easier than other tanks in market
    The lower base or ring of airflow of the tank gets separated and you can check its just a round ring of the airflow with ceramic inside this should be completely attached to the tank
    Pros
    No dryhit with ceramic coil
    Can do dual as well as single coil build
    Ceramic+ rocc + rda (single/dual)
    Good amount of clouds with rda (not as high as griffin ) no spit back with ceramic
    Coils not even a single spit back
    Cons
    Flavour is mute
    Tank looks like its a prototype a work in progress
    A little less airflow its good but i found it a little less No big clouds with stock coils

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Working...
X