Announcement

Collapse

Latest Discounts and Offers

Buy One Aegis Mod and Get Five Free Killer Deal! Limited Time!
IPV 2 and IPV 2S 60W Mods for just $9.99
Latest Labor Day Deals to save on VapeGear and eLiquids
Full Kit + Battery + Eliquids @Rs 3,999/- from ePuffs.in for New Vapers. Excellent deal!
Get SXK Shark 60w Mod for $15. Limited time offer! Excellent offer!
HeavenGifts 15% off Promo Code IVAPER15 for Entire Store! Save Money!
HealthCabin 10% off Coupon Code INDIANVAPERS sitewide! Shop and save!
HILIQ 12% off Coupon code INDIANFORUM for eLiquids and DIY Liquids!
GearBest 15% off Coupon Code ECIG15OFF! Save money on Vapegear!
See more
See less

Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega Clearomizer Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega Clearomizer Review

Vaporesso, as we know is a popular Chinese Vape brand and has been pretty active in the vaping world. They mainly established their presence with the popular Vaporesso Target Pro mod, which was quite a success in the Ecigarette world! I recently received their Estoc Tank Mega from www.HeavenGifts.com and here's my review of the tank after using a week or so.

The Vaporess Estoc Tank is a 3.0ml featuring the EUC (Eco Universal Coil) which is an innovative advancement in the Ecig industry. This technology will allow you to replace only the core of your atomizer which is called EUC by dropping it in and out of its casing, leaving the metal sleeve, therefore helping you to save TIME, MONEY, and the ENVIRONMENT all at once. No more throwing away the whole coil head, just pop the coil out of the coil head and replace it with a new one. Of course, replacing coils should be much cheaper than replacing whole coil head!

Where to buy? (Buy it from HeavenGifts.com Here)

Vaporesso Estoc Tank Review

The Estoc is a very small sized tank, probably one among the smallest tanks with 3.0 ml eLiquid capacity. The tank features a top-fill system and there's no chance of eliquid leaking, which is a breeze for new vapers. The drip tip that comes with the tank is pretty wide-bore (probably 5 to 6mm wide) and looks great on the tank. The airflow slots are pretty huge and have a metal ring on top for controlling the airflow to the coil head. The center pin in the 510 of the Estoc is protruding by 0.5 mm and is gold plated for better conductivity. The tank comes with 2x cover lids which is great! The cover lids protect the glass tank from shattering be absorbing the shock on small tumble-overs and falls.

The pre-installed coil head is an EUC 0.5 ohm ceramic coil head which is long lasting and easy to use. When the coil is burnt out, it will be a breeze to install a new coil in the same coil head. There's also another SS coil head available that has a parallel build and the resistance is 0.4 ohm.

The flavor is pretty good (although cant say the flavor was the best but pretty good) and the clouds are good too. If I were to give a score, would probably give 8 out of 10 scores.

The only niggles that I found were: Unable to unscrew the chimney, resistance kept fluctuating (although little fluctuation but still makes a difference) and stiff airflow control ring. Apart from these small niggles, there was nothing much to complain about. Overall, I liked this clearomizer, especially the EUC feature that allows you to keep the coil heads and only replace coils inside.

Package Contents

Estoc Tank Mega
    Spare Glass Tank
    Spare 0.4 ohm EUC SS coil head
    2x Cover Lids (Red and Grey)
    Replacement O-rings
    Service Manual
    Warranty Card
    Information Cards

Vaporesso Estoc Tank Mega Video Review

HTML Code:
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eIb3SKi57Tc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/
Working...
X