Announcement

Collapse

Site Maintenance

Good day members,

The forums were unexpectedly down for about 3 hours on May 27th due to some server error. The site is up and running now. If anyone is unable to see the forums or can see the forums but can't post, please clear your browser's cache. Clearing the browser cache will solve the issue. Please let your friends know about this too since some members cannot access the forum because of the errors.

Thanks and regards,
Andyk.
See more
See less

Artiface vape 'unmadh collection'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artiface vape 'unmadh collection'

Artiface vape
    The 'Unmadh' collection.

This review will be based on my personal findings.

Conclusion:- (4/5)
    Theres an old saying you get what you pay for.....
    But this budget line of eLiquids contradicts it and I got more than what I paid for
    Pricing 5/5 (120/10ml)
    Mouthfeel 4/5
    Throathit 3.5/5
    Packaging 4/5
    After taste 4/5

Detailed:-
    All blends were 70:30 @6mg tasted in this review

1.) Orange Shikangi(4/5): 1st word as I smelled it 'unique'. A very different blend of a orange juice with a strong cardamom exhale with a pleasant after taste.

2.) LMN(4.5/5): I was a marlboro smoker though I had tried many ciggs occassionaly and one of my interests were Classic menthols, Classic Citric twist
    I betcha take Classic Citric Twist cigg in one hand and LMN vape try to tell me the difference between the both the mouthfeel and after taste is the same as of an Citric twist.
    Highly recommended to Classic Citric Twist, Classic Menthol smokers

Its basically a very cool menthol liquid with a tangy aftertaste and I dont have enough words to describe my liking for this liquid really love this one
    BIG BIG THUMBS UP FOR LMN

3.) Tutti Fruity Delight(3/5): Taste is subjective and the flavor profile of this liquid didnt suit me much, though it can to someone else, didnt had that muchbof an tutty fruity element of icecream but to be honest didnt got much pleased with this one its an average juice to vape.

4.) Mango Chutney(4/5): Again, a Unique flavor which i havent ever tasted/smelled. Its a pleasant Adv juice i never knew mango could go well with cardamom. Its a mango based juice with a strong cardamom exhale.

5.) Tropical cocktail(4/5): A tarty pineapple based juice with coconut mild notes this juice is a very good tasting juice and has a good mouth feel though the aroma is a bit less but the taste is delicious

In short, to me Artiface launched a small collection 'Unmadh' (5flavors)
    To which they justified very well and the price point offered is awesome and a great thing which i find in very less Indian brewers is developing their own recipees than copying some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Artiface vape 'unmadh collection'

[quote author=Vikesh79 link=topic=1365.msg13842#msg13842 date=1448910073]
    Artiface vape
    The 'Unmadh' collection.

This review will be based on my personal findings.

Conclusion:- (4/5)
    Theres an old saying you get what you pay for.....
    But this budget line of eLiquids contradicts it and I got more than what I paid for
    Pricing 5/5 (120/10ml)
    Mouthfeel 4/5
    Throathit 3.5/5
    Packaging 4/5
    After taste 4/5

Detailed:-
    All blends were 70:30 @6mg tasted in this review

1.) Orange Shikangi(4/5): 1st word as I smelled it 'unique'. A very different blend of a orange juice with a strong cardamom exhale with a pleasant after taste.

2.) LMN(4.5/5): I was a marlboro smoker though I had tried many ciggs occassionaly and one of my interests were Classic menthols, Classic Citric twist
    I betcha take Classic Citric Twist cigg in one hand and LMN vape try to tell me the difference between the both the mouthfeel and after taste is the same as of an Citric twist.
    Highly recommended to Classic Citric Twist, Classic Menthol smokers

Its basically a very cool menthol liquid with a tangy aftertaste and I dont have enough words to describe my liking for this liquid really love this one
    BIG BIG THUMBS UP FOR LMN

3.) Tutti Fruity Delight(3/5): Taste is subjective and the flavor profile of this liquid didnt suit me much, though it can to someone else, didnt had that muchbof an tutty fruity element of icecream but to be honest didnt got much pleased with this one its an average juice to vape.

4.) Mango Chutney(4/5): Again, a Unique flavor which i havent ever tasted/smelled. Its a pleasant Adv juice i never knew mango could go well with cardamom. Its a mango based juice with a strong cardamom exhale.

5.) Tropical cocktail(4/5): A tarty pineapple based juice with coconut mild notes this juice is a very good tasting juice and has a good mouth feel though the aroma is a bit less but the taste is delicious

In short, to me Artiface launched a small collection 'Unmadh' (5flavors)
    To which they justified very well and the price point offered is awesome and a great thing which i find in very less Indian brewers is developing their own recipees than copying some

[/quote]
    From where I can buy the products

Comment

Working...
    X