Rajesh Bhai's Liquids !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rajesh Bhai's Liquids !

P.S. : This review is according to what I felt about the liquids, Every person may have a different taste or perception about it.

Hello everyone,

This review is regarding the liquids from Rajesh Bhai. ( @RajeshS )

He is a fellow member of this group and he has 2 liquids available at the moment.
    But before the liquids let me review the other stuff I loved about this guy!
    • [li]Firstly he has an amazing Nature. I met him in person on my visit to Jaipur few days back and he is a very genuine and Helpful guy. He helped me through a lot of stuff from buying hardware and teaching me the nature of liquids and difference between harmful and non harmful ones.[/li]
      [li]Packaging : Rating : 5/5 For some people this may be something really small to notice. But this makes a huge difference for me.[/li]

He uses USP grade VG and PG. And TFA flavors.

Now the Flavors <3
    [list type=decimal]
    [li]The Holy Grail : Rating - 5/5 Oh Boy ! This Flavor literally satisfies me like a cigarette did. Its a bit bitter on the tongue, It has a hint of vanilla and caramel and the soothing taste of tobacco.
    I love this flavor while drinking alcohol !![/li]

[li]3 Idiots : Rating - 5/5 This flavor is an amazing all day vape for me. It has a refreshing pure watermelon taste with a very little hint of mint. Its surprisingly tastes better and better with every vape.[/li][/list]

The ratio I used for the Liquids was 70 VG / 30 PG. 6mg Nic.

Total score : 5/5

His pricing for the Liquids is as follows :

Sample Pack : 150₹ ( 5 ml of 2 flavors )

10 ml : 150₹

30 ml : 400₹

100 ml : 1200₹

Shipping : 100 Flat rate across India.

Cheers !
    8)
    http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php"]
    [img width=300 height=45]http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php?key=42052[/img]
    [/url]

Re: Rajesh Bhai's Liquids !

Just in case someone needs to contact him :

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/rajesh.sharma.319?fref=ts

[img width=300 height=45]http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php?key=42052[/img]
    [/url]

Comment

Great review jigsawyash.

I have tried both the flavors myself and I must say, they both are winners to me.

1. Holy Grail - This one is just amazing. Tobacco with caramel, vanilla and hazelnut. Just a delight to vape. Goes so bloody well while you are drinking alcohol! 5/5. I have been a big fan of this. Planning to order a big batch as soon as I finish the 30 ml I am left with!
      Flavor - 5/5. Vapor - 4/5. TH - 4/5

2. 3 Idiots - Okay. So this is hands down the most satisfying all day vape for me. As mentioned before. It starts off by giving you a strong taste of watermelon, cold, with mint notes on exhale end and just relaxes your throat so well. Not kidding, this flavor tastes better and better after each vape!! Definitely a must must try of everyone liking watermelon! 5/5. I am already done with 35 ml of this liquid in the past 3 days. Just can't stop.
      Flavor - 5/5. Vapor - 5/5. TH - 3/5

Both liquids ordered were 70vg/30pg. 6mg nic. Rajesh bhai uses top quality flavors from TFA and PG / VG/ Nic.

I would highly recommend them! Hoping to try more flavors from him soon.

Comment

[quote author=Adityasplash link=topic=1397.msg14110#msg14110 date=1449316531]
        Great review jigsawyash.

I have tried both the flavors myself and I must say, they both are winners to me.

1. Holy Grail - This one is just amazing. Tobacco with caramel, vanilla and hazelnut. Just a delight to vape. Goes so bloody well while you are drinking alcohol! 5/5. I have been a big fan of this. Planning to order a big batch as soon as I finish the 30 ml I am left with!
        Flavor - 5/5. Vapor - 4/5. TH - 4/5

2. 3 Idiots - Okay. So this is hands down the most satisfying all day vape for me. As mentioned before. It starts off by giving you a strong taste of watermelon, cold, with mint notes on exhale end and just relaxes your throat so well. Not kidding, this flavor tastes better and better after each vape!! Definitely a must must try of everyone liking watermelon! 5/5. I am already done with 35 ml of this liquid in the past 3 days. Just can't stop.
        Flavor - 5/5. Vapor - 5/5. TH - 3/5

Both liquids ordered were 70vg/30pg. 6mg nic. Rajesh bhai uses top quality flavors from TFA and PG / VG/ Nic.

I would highly recommend them! Hoping to try more flavors from him soon.
        [/quote]

He is coming up with guava and apricot soon right ?
        [/url]

Comment

Wouldn't have been possible without your push and encouragement.

Comment

[quote author=RajeshS link=topic=1397.msg14112#msg14112 date=1449319685]
            Wouldn't have been possible without your push and encouragement.
            [/quote]

Your flavors are the best I have vaped yet.

And the best part is I am always sure of the quality of these. The price is cheaper too!

Just keep going, I am a permanent customer right now haha. loving the "3 idiots" !!
            [/url]

Comment

Bhole shankar... when did this happen? I was totally unaware of this. Good work Rajesh bhai. Great pricing and amazing reviews. Way to go!!!

Comment

Ha ha Mayank wouldn't have been possible without your flavors, sukhi's vg/pg and nic and with a lot of insistence and encouragement from Yash and Aditya

Comment

This is good to know bro - more ppl getting into diy - congrats Rajesh

Comment

Good job guys .. Good to see more DIYers coming up
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/
                    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/indianvapers

Comment

Rajesh bro, Can I email you about placing an order. I don't use Facebook.

Comment

Hello fellow vapers,

This is an individual review for 2 liquids made and sent by Rajesh. This is very subjective as taste and opinion defers from person to person.

All rating will be out of 1-5, Were 5 been best and 1 been not recommended.

Ok, so Rajesh has 2 liquids The Holy Grail & 3 Idiots. Below is my review and my rating for both the liquids and other few details surrounding the liquid.

1. Delivery service: Top Notch, got the delivery on the scheduled date as advised by Rajesh.
                        ==> My Rating: 5/5.

2. Packaging: Excellent packaging of liquids bottles. Bottle surrounded by bubble wrap with a tight wrap of green paper along with big size brown tape. Well done.
                        ==> My Rating: 5/5

3. Bottles: This could be a one of case I am sure. When I did get the bottles there was leak (Crack in TIP) in one of the bottles "The holy grail", due to this the name on both of the bottles did fade out and the only way I could know the names of the juice is from the Letter I received from Rajesh. From a customer’s point of view, that’s a loss of juice he paid for.
                        ==> My rating: 3/5.

** For the E-juice I have received the ratio is 70-VG & 30-PG with 6mg/ml of 3rd element. As advised all flavor are TPA and USP grade VG,PG and 3rd element has been used.

4. The Holy Grail: Its 10:35 PM, Sunday just finished dinner. If I was a chain cigarette smoker that I was I would want a cigarette ASAP. Holy Grail is amazing, since this is tobacco based 4 vapes and I am satisfied, got a bit of vanilla and caramel flavor of this. This has a great potential to be a good e-juice for starters in vaping. Starters or people who have been into vaping less than 30 days should order 10 ML to try. I am sure you would love this. I have to say he got the proportions right for this. This is crazzzzzy amazing. Job well done Rajesh.

** Big Question: Would I buy 100 ML of "The Holy Grail" from Rajesh?
                        ==> Hell yes all the way.

** Is this my all day Vape?
                        ==> Yes.

Flavor: 5/5
                        Vapor: 5/5.
                        Throat hit: a bit at start, but eases out after 4 to 5 vapes 5/5

5. 3 Idiots: This has a cool story which Rajesh told me. Make me laugh now. I have to say I am a fruity flavor fan and this E-juice has a smooth minty(not too high and not too low – go it exactly right) intake and comes out with a nice minty watermelon vape. However this is my opinion you could try peppermint which would give a refreshing feel to the throat. Try this is in a small batch and check what difference it makes I am sure you will love it.

** Big Question: Would I buy 100 ML of "3 Idiots" from Rajesh?
                        ==> No, However I would keep 30 ML in stock.

** Is this my all day Vape?
                        ==> Nope, Personally I don’t like minty flavors too much.

Flavor: 4/5
                        Vapor: 4/5.
                        Throat hit: No TH. 5/5

Price for his e juice is below.

Ejuice Quantity Price
                        The Holy Grail or 3 Idiots 10 ML 150/-
                        30 ML 400/-
                        100 ML 1200/-
                        Sample of both 5 ML 150/-

** Shipping : 100/- Flat rate anywere in india

** Mods used: Cube 2, Invader Mini and I vape (Kit for new comers)
                        ** Tanks: Triton 1, Uwell crown and I vape (Tank for new comers)

ENJOY AND VAPE ON PEOPLE
                        Using IPV 5, Vtc mini, kangertech subox mini, with uwell, ud bellus, obs cirus, smok tfv4, velocity rda... More to come...

Comment

Nice review

Comment

Dear Guys, unfortunately I'm not that tech savvy so apologize to all those who might have contacted me through Facebook. Request you to whatsapp me on 9636368600 for a prompt reply or mail me at rajeshsharma7358@gmail.com

Comment

Now these are good reviews and it looks like I just have to try the "Holy Grail" as i am in the quest for an all day vape....

Rajesh shall PM you on this site as i don't use facebook..
                              It's better to burn out, than it is to rust
                              The King is gone, but is not forgotten

Comment

Working...
                              X