Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone have tried e juices by Indian Vape garage Pune based dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone have tried e juices by Indian Vape garage Pune based dealer

Hi guys , I am Devesh from Delhi and just now entered in the world of Vaping , I want to know has any one tried the liquids by Indian Vape garage , they have a page on instagram and boast me of that there product is us bases and made from chalk and Charlie raw materials

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Is anyone have tried e juices by Indian Vape garage Pune based dealer

Hello buddy, welcome to the Indian Vapers family!

No idea about Indian Vape Garage ..

I would suggest you to take a look at the eLiquids section, we have many Indian eLiquids manufacturers in the eLiquid Suppliers section.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

Comment

[quote author=AndyK link=topic=2698.msg21525#msg21525 date=1469948337]
      Hello buddy, welcome to the Indian Vapers family!

No idea about Indian Vape Garage ..

I would suggest you to take a look at the eLiquids section, we have many Indian eLiquids manufacturers in the eLiquid Suppliers section.
      [/quote]
      Thanks Andy bro I have seen and contacted them have you tried any of there product how is it

Comment

I have tried their raspberry juice. 3mg. Tastes OK. 60:40 VG: PG. Harsher than others. Smells nothing like raspberry. Not an adv for me. But then I have Charlie's chalk dust peanut butter and Jesus. And it's the same story. Harsh as hell. But smells yummy.

Sent from my CP8676_I02 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thankyou madctrlk

Comment

[quote author=madctrlk link=topic=2698.msg21529#msg21529 date=1469961683]
            I have tried their raspberry juice. 3mg. Tastes OK. 60:40 VG: PG. Harsher than others. Smells nothing like raspberry. Not an adv for me. But then I have Charlie's chalk dust peanut butter and Jesus. And it's the same story. Harsh as hell. But smells yummy.

[/quote]
            Suggest me good one currently I m using super strudel

Comment

My adv is Rainbow sherbet by epuffs and bubbly stars by mystic plumes

Comment

[img width=600 height=800]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160731/8f8c7c5cf4c71b775e4ddbcf67be4acd.jpg[/img]

Comment

Okay thank you definetely give it a try

Comment

Welcome to IndianVapers.com!

IndianVapers.com is the top vaping forum focused to Indian Vapers and the vaping community in India. Find out where to buy eCigs in India. Ineract with like minded vapers who successfully quit smoking with the help of Vaping!

Working...
                  X