Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epuffs e-liquid Reviews

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Epuffs e-liquid Reviews

    Hello fellow vapers, today I decided to post a review for the E-liquids from www.epuffs.in

    NOTE: These liquids were purchased by me. I bought 5-30ml bundle deal ,i.e., Buy 5 and pay for 4. I purchased 2-Nebula Nectar,2-Double apple mint and 1 Looper. All the views represented here are my own and it is already well know that flavor liking and disliking is subjective.

    The liquids are 70:30 (VG:PG) and 6mg/ml nic strength.

    1) Nebula Nectar :

    It is a strawberry cheesecake dessert e-liquid. It is one of the smoothest dessert e-liq that i have tried. No chemical stink at all. I am not a big fan of cheese , still this managed to impress me a lot... Being a sweetness chaser, I would have enjoyed this more if the sweetness was enhanced a little bit more.The strawberry notes hits you in a perfect way and cheese notes and crust are predominant on the exhale. A must try for everyone and I would definitely recommend it to all dessert lovers out here.
    An overall Rating I would give to this is 4.8/5. Definitely an ADV.
    My personal recommendations would be to enhance the strawberry flavor a lil more with some extra sweetness.(Note: Taste preferences are subjective.)

    2) Double Apple Mint :
    It is one of the closest replica of the original Hookah flavor that I have tried. Very smooth and refreshing.No chemical stink at all. The tingling effect of the mint is the perfect and made a huge fan of this e-liq and the crispy apple notes are near perfection. I am going to order more and more of this in the near future ofcourse. A highly recommended e-liq to all Sheesha(Hookah) lovers, you just can't get enough of this.
    An overall Rating of 4.9/5. Definitely an ADV.
    My personal recommendations would be to add a little bit more of the apple notes into this e-liq.(Note: Taste preferences are subjective.)

    3) Loopers:
    It is described as inspired by Kellog's Fruit loops. And yes it is as close as it can get. The smooth,creamy and refreshing vapes are all I can think of.No chemical stink as usual. It managed to impress me a lot than I expected. It fills your taste buds with a nice creamy milk notes, an almost perfect fruit loops taste(although I think the fruit loops flavor can be made more better) and with the right (perfect) mild note of cinnamon.
    An overall Rating of 4.2/5. Not an ADV as the fruit flavor seems muted after a session of vaping and all I could feel was cinnamon and cream. But it would make as a perfect way to kick start your day in the morning.
    My personal recommendations would be to enhance the fruit touch in this e-liq(Note: Taste preferences are subjective.)
    So guys this is the wrap up here.
    PS: Was Vaping on Double Apple mint whole day today and the 30ml bottle is flying away....

    I tried to give best possible unbiased reviews, any different views of vapers are most welcome.
    AndyK and wolverine like this.

  • #2
    Thinking about their Cigg-a-licous and Cadbury Frappé. 50ml each for 400. 100ml for 800 bucks sounds pretty good!

    Comment


    • #3
      Don't know where to write this. But just trying to get epuffs attention. Epuffs hasn't delivered my order. It got sent to the wrong address. I have tried contacting them multiple ways through various methods. Tried their contact no. No response, tried WhatsApp no response, only that they will look into it that was 3 days back. Mailed them nothing. Does anyone know how I can file a complaint against them. Plus I have no idea how they messed up shipping my stuff to Mumbai when both my billing and shipping addresses are set to West Bengal. The only state in India that comes under W. So just take care ordering from these guys. Their customer support is non existent. By chance anyone sees this from epuffs my Order no. 779701285161 So wake up and get my order shipped or refund me my damn money.

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        Have sent them a message, they may get back to you. They are a good legit business as far as I know.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ahman View Post
          Don't know where to write this. But just trying to get epuffs attention. Epuffs hasn't delivered my order. It got sent to the wrong address. I have tried contacting them multiple ways through various methods. Tried their contact no. No response, tried WhatsApp no response, only that they will look into it that was 3 days back. Mailed them nothing. Does anyone know how I can file a complaint against them. Plus I have no idea how they messed up shipping my stuff to Mumbai when both my billing and shipping addresses are set to West Bengal. The only state in India that comes under W. So just take care ordering from these guys. Their customer support is non existent. By chance anyone sees this from epuffs my Order no. 779701285161 So wake up and get my order shipped or refund me my damn money.

          Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
          Hey Ahman,

          Extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please get in touch with me with your 4digit order no. on +918888898935. (WhatsApp/call)
          and I will make sure your issue is resolved.

          Regards,
          Vikesh L,
          Co-founder Epuffs


          Thanks Andy, for bringing this to my attention

          ReGG@E Sh@rK and AndyK like this.

          Comment


          • #6
            AndyK I tried contacting them but their number is always out of service or closed been trying everyday to contact them but no response so far. Tried the number given here but that too is off. Sent them loads of messages on WhatsApp but no response till today. I have seen that they have read the messages so I know they have seen in and chosen not to respond. Really bad customer service. Thanks Andy for bringing it to their attention. I hope I just get my refund if they don't ship my order.

            Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Ahman View Post
              AndyK I tried contacting them but their number is always out of service or closed been trying everyday to contact them but no response so far. Tried the number given here but that too is off. Sent them loads of messages on WhatsApp but no response till today. I have seen that they have read the messages so I know they have seen in and chosen not to respond. Really bad customer service. Thanks Andy for bringing it to their attention. I hope I just get my refund if they don't ship my order.

              Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
              Dear Ahman,
              Dont worry for your money mate, We're here to stay for long term not to steal our customers money or provide them bad service.
              As i said earlier, I am personally Handling your case and I will makesure your problems are resolved.

              The number provided online is for whatsapp only not for calls Thats why you find it Switched off.

              If you can read the whatsapp status on that number, we unfortunately lost all whatsapp chats and have requested the customers who weren't responded to get back to us again.

              Regarding the number provided above thats my personal number and I have not recieved any call/whatsapp from you.

              Please whatsapp/call me with your 4 digit order confirmation no. so that i can help you

              Once again sorry for the incovenience you had to face due to the series of events.

              Please get in touch with me

              Edit:
              UPDATE:
              Had a talk with the customer, The package is in the local branch awaiting delivery. Hope you receive it soon Ahman, Please share your feedback after you've tried our products.
              Last edited by Epuffs.in; 03-08-17, 05:02 PM.
              AndyK likes this.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Epuffs.in

                Dear Ahman,
                Dont worry for your money mate, We're here to stay for long term not to steal our customers money or provide them bad service.
                As i said earlier, I am personally Handling your case and I will makesure your problems are resolved.

                The number provided online is for whatsapp only not for calls Thats why you find it Switched off.

                If you can read the whatsapp status on that number, we unfortunately lost all whatsapp chats and have requested the customers who weren't responded to get back to us again.

                Regarding the number provided above thats my personal number and I have not recieved any call/whatsapp from you.

                Please whatsapp/call me with your 4 digit order confirmation no. so that i can help you

                Once again sorry for the incovenience you had to face due to the series of events.

                Please get in touch with me

                Edit:
                UPDATE:
                Had a talk with the customer, The package is in the local branch awaiting delivery. Hope you receive it soon Ahman, Please share your feedback after you've tried our products.
                Thanks Vikesh, sorry I had to take this route but didn't get any reply from you and got nervous about the order. Thanks for the free samples too that you added to the order. Will be steeping it for a couple of days and see how it goes. Thanks again.

                Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

                AndyK likes this.

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's nice of ePuffs to help their customers and go one step ahead. Hope you love the free samples .. they always send free samples. Not too many businesses do that. So kudos to ePuffs on that!
                  ReGG@E Sh@rK and Epuffs.in like this.
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AndyK View Post
                    It's nice of ePuffs to help their customers and go one step ahead. Hope you love the free samples .. they always send free samples. Not too many businesses do that. So kudos to ePuffs on that!
                    Thank you AndyK for the kind words, just trying to stay true to our business motto
                    AndyK likes this.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hello epuffs mates
                      Do u guys have NET ELIQUID?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If it is not on their website, I doubt they may have it. But anyway, pinging them to reply here.
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I did .. they haven't got it.. so getting ciggalicius.. 

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Guys got ciggalicius from Epuffs and have been vaping it for 10 days.. I would say it's enjoyable.. tobacco flavour as usual is not anywhere near real tobacco taste.. but it's a kinda tobacco with a touch of vanilla and caramel.. matches the description on the website.. overall a good all day vape.. and the price is also cheaper when compared.. cheers guys

                            Comment

                            Welcome to IndianVapers.com!

                            IndianVapers.com is the top vaping forum focused to Indian Vapers and the vaping community in India. Find out where to buy eCigs in India. Ineract with like minded vapers who successfully quit smoking with the help of Vaping!

                            Working...
                            X