Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiliq.com DIY and Flavored eLiquids Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiliq.com DIY and Flavored eLiquids Review

I have been buying through Hiliq.com since a couple of years and have shared my views with others on the quality, packaging and shipping of their products. Let me share my views here too on the forum. As we know, Hiliq.com is one of the forum suppliers here on IndianVapers.com but my review will NOT be biased and I will share my honest opinion on their products. I will also mention what part needs improvement so that we can have a better service from them in the future.

The main reason for me writing this review is because I keep getting asked for Nic sources. Here's your source for not only Nic but anything related to eLiquids. Be it the DIY stuff or flavored eLiquids, this manufacturer will assist you in any way possible and their quality speaks!

Who they are?

A little about Hiliq.com and other brands owned by the company. Hiliq.com is basically a DIY shop based in Shanghai, China, where you can buy DIY stuff (VG, PG, Nic, Concentrates, etc) for making your own eLiquids. But, they have recently started manufacturing flavored eLiquids too. Now don't mistake them with other Chinese shops because these guys are hardcore on the quality of their products.

I started off with buying their Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Nic, etc back in 2015. They have another website under their brand .. www.NicotineExpress.com! I have purchased their Nic many times. A few veterans here on the forum have used their Nic too and I'm sure they know what I'm talking about

They sell crystal clear Nic! I have not yet seen any other place that sells such clear nic. I will discuss this part in a bit detail when it comes to reviewing individual products.

Packaging

One thing I have to say, their packaging is out of this world. I have not seen any other company package stuff so nicely and with so much care. You will need an axe to open the packaging LOL.

I really like good packaging for multiple reasons: Opening so much packaging requires time and effort, I like the idea of discouraging bums in customs, they would hesitate in opening such packaging. I don't want my stuff tampered in the mail, so such hardcore packaging is good. Secondly, No WAY the stuff would get damaged. With such packaging, there's no way the stuff would ever get damaged unless someone goes Jack Bauer on the package. So, full points on packaging.

Shipping

Hiliq.com mainly sends through DHL, Fedex, etc. There are reasons for that. Shipping is faster through those services, packaging and handling is also better. However, as a customer, I don't like that part at all. I mean, I do love the fact that my packages come without much hassle but hate the fact that for $20 stuff, I have to pay $50+ shipping. The total comes out to be too costly for bulky products like VG, PG, etc. However, for smaller items like concentrates, Nic, etc .. it's good!

Nevertheless, would really love to see them ship through other services like Turkey Post, Netherlands Post, etc. Shipping prices are much less with those shipping services. So, this is something I wish to see as an improvement with Hiliq.com and NicotineExpress.com .. I hope they introduce new shipping options.

Customer Service

There are only 2 companies whose customer service is out of this world. First is Hiliq and second is FastTech. These two companies go out of their way to help their customers. This is simply commendable! What I loved about Hiliq, is the flexibility they offer to assist their customer. You don't want regular labels on the bottles? No problems! Hiliq will replace eLiquid labels with Essential Oil labels. This helps in clearing the package(s) through customs. They do however mark the percentage of Nic in the bottle so that the end-user does not get confused.

Secondly, if you have any special requests, Hiliq will honor that and will do anything to meet your expectations. Really love this part. I mean, with all the problems related to security checks, customs clearing and what not, we need some help to clear the packages. Hiliq knows and understands such issues and they go out of their way to help a customer and ensure that the customer gets the package.

Products

VG/PG - Just outstanding quality. USP grade, etc. I requested for the COA and USP certification, no problems! I have been continuously ordering VG and PG from Hiliq. My last order was one gallon (4 liters) of VG and 2 liters of PG

Concentrates - Very good quality concentrates. I could compare them with concentrates from TPA/TFA/FlavorWest/etc. The quality would only exceed of those that I mentioned. Anyone into DIY, should give their concentrates a try!

Nic - The best! No words to describe how much I used to love buying Nic from them (I'm on zero nic now). Crystal clear and the best in quality. I have bought Nic from many other places but never received such clear quality Nic from other places. Try placing a small order for the Nic alone and check the quality. You will be amazed!

NTN - They also have Non-Tobacco Nicotine which is just awesome! NTN is a non-tobacco product. It will be interesting to see what's government's stance to that. With the introduction of NTN, global governments can't categorize vaping as a tobacco product. Interesting stuff there

Flavored eLiquids - Just like any other shop online, you would like a few flavored eLiquids and won't like a few. It all depends on the user's taste palette. We all have different liking to different eLiquid flavors.

I really loved their grapefruit, lemon, banana la cream, etc. Really enjoyed those flavored eLiquids! Others that had mint and menthol, naaaa didn't like those because I don't vape mint/menthol stuff. But the quality is just awesome! No dye stuff, no unnatural coloring, no dicey ingredients, nothing. I have kept some of their concentrates for months and no change of color either. Very good stuff, must try. But keep in mind, you should know your taste palette and should buy only those flavored eLiquids that you think you will like.

Last but not the least, I would really want them to begin using TurkeyPost, NetherlandsPost, etc. Shipping is safe through those shipping options and of course, it will be a bit easy on the buyer's pocket.

So what are your thoughts? A few folks won their recent giveaway here on the forum. You must have received your stuff by now and I'm sure, you may have already used their stuff. What do you think of the quality of their products? Please share and help others. Thanks!
    wolverine and desibhupi like this.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

Re: Hiliq.com DIY and Flavored eLiquids Review

I have bought from Hiliq 3 times in the last 4 months and I agree 100% with Andy's views
    wolverine and AndyK like this.

Comment

Re: Hiliq.com DIY and Flavored eLiquids Review

Very nice review paji.

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk
      AndyK likes this.

Comment

has anybody tried their mango flavor? i am thinkig about getting a liter bottle

i begab my vaping journey and my first ejuice was candymanvape aam-ras. I loved it.

but i need stronger nic and frankly candyman is too expensive lookig at international rates.

Comment

I haven't tried their mango flavor .. will be interesting to know how it tastes though

I don't really have much liking for fruity stuff but really loved Hiliq's banana flavored eLiquid. Wish to get hold of it. Might just place an order in the coming days.

Comment

I was the 1st winner of their Grand Giveaway on these forums. I am 100 % aggree with AndyK on the quality of their eliquids. I got a chance to try their 4 flavors i.e. Grape Vine, Double Chai, Zulu and Ice Cherry.

I am not so good with flavor description/review but all of these flavors are very good to vape. I noticed all four of the above flavors had something mint/menthol on warmer vapes coolness is more noticeable.

I wish they had other shipping carriers e.g. HK Post, Post NL etc. for cheaper shipping. I would like to try their other flavors soon.

Comment

maybe we guys can group buy and save ourselves a few bucks on shipping.

someone should create a thread... am new to the forum so users might be apprehensive if I managed the group buy.
              madzaxmax likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by desibhupi View Post
                I was the 1st winner of their Grand Giveaway on these forums. I am 100 % aggree with AndyK on the quality of their eliquids. I got a chance to try their 4 flavors i.e. Grape Vine, Double Chai, Zulu and Ice Cherry.

I am not so good with flavor description/review but all of these flavors are very good to vape. I noticed all four of the above flavors had something mint/menthol on warmer vapes coolness is more noticeable.

I wish they had other shipping carriers e.g. HK Post, Post NL etc. for cheaper shipping. I would like to try their other flavors soon.
                Bhupi bhaji, if they had HK Post, PostNL, Turkey Post, etc option, I would have bought a lot of their stuff. Hoping they integrate those shipping options soon

Comment

i ordered nic from there and asked them to make it discreet.
                  they even changed the labels on the bottles to say essential oils for soap making
                  :P
                  desibhupi and AndyK like this.

Comment

Originally posted by @zero View Post
                    i ordered nic from there and asked them to make it discreet.
                    they even changed the labels on the bottles to say essential oils for soap making
                    :P
                    That! Is what I'm talking about! They are awesome!
                    desibhupi likes this.

Comment

Welcome to IndianVapers.com!

IndianVapers.com is the top vaping forum focused to Indian Vapers and the vaping community in India. Find out where to buy eCigs in India. Ineract with like minded vapers who successfully quit smoking with the help of Vaping!

Working...
                    X