Joyetech ESPION Infinite 230W TC Kit with ProCore Conquer 8000mAh Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyetech ESPION Infinite 230W TC Kit with ProCore Conquer 8000mAh Review

Let me get started by saying that I owned 5 Joyetech Evit VTC Mini mods back in the days. We all know Joyetech is a pioneer in the Ecig/Vaping industry. And the all new Joyetech ESPION Infinite 230W Mod is no less than a marvel! In this review I will introduce you to the Espion Infinite mod with the Joyetech ProCore Conquer tank. In fact, in this review I will be sharing information that might just take you by surprise. Joyetech did something so COOL that I've been waiting to see since months (if not years). Let's discuss those things in detail and of course, with the images of the gorgeous nifty Espion Infinite!

Joyetech Espion Infinite Kit Review

(Where to buy: https://www.heavengifts.com/product/...t-8000mAh.html)
    Package contents: Joyetech Espion Infinite Mod, Joyetech Conquer Tank, 2x 21700 batteries, accessories, manuals, etc

Joyetech ESPION Infinite 230W Kit Review

It would be wrong to say that Joyetech spent good enough time and brain to come up with this kit. The mod is simply gorgeous, it is probably one of the most beautiful mods I have ever owned, hands down! What a beautiful mod it is! That 3D lightning effect is intense, makes the mod look so gorgeous. The material, the rim around the plastic screen, the top and bottom silver plates, the BIG switch, the adjustment buttons on the top platform, the battery door, everything is just amazingly beautiful! I have though many times about a mod where the chip goes behind the battery sled. This mod has all the bells and jingles that I ever imagined.

Joyetech ESPION Infinite with AV 21700 Batteries

The best part is that it can take 18650, 20700 and 21700 batteries. I do not know whose idea was it to offer a mod with 2x 21700 batteries placed inside it but THANK YOU! Getting batteries otherwise is a huge pain in the ass. However, this kit came with 2x 21700 batteries and that too at such a low price ($10 for 2x 21700 batteries). Man, what's there not to like this kit? I'm in love with it just because it came with li-ion batteries! Everything else is just cherry on the cake!

The Joyetech ProCore Conquer Tank is another great atty that produces considerably good flavor with Mammoth Clouds! It is an atty on roids or something! I'm vaping mine at 50 watts and even that low wattage, it is producing huge clouds and mouth-full of flavor.

Espion Infinite Construction and Design

Joyetech did an excellent job with this kit, the mod and the atty make an excellent combination. The mod itself is made out so beautiful, it is an eye-candy! The chip Joyetech has used on it is very good quality with a ton of options to play around with the LED lights. 3 clicks on the fire button take you to the menu which further takes you to a lot of options. I also loved the fact that the adjustment buttons are on the top platform, makes it easy to run through different options.

The design of the mod is just mesmerizing. The 3D lights effect looks so beautiful. Another thing about the LED lights is that in the dark, the light remains concentrated on the front. Can even use the mod like a torch to walk through overly dark places. Comes really handy at night when I'm walking through the house like a zombie lol.

ProCore Conquer Tank Review

Joyetech ProCore Conquer Tank Review

That tank is something! It is so beautifully designed. The design of the tank goes pretty nicely with the overall theme. With all the raised edges, the balloon style tank does not look awkward, it compliments the design. Rest of the tank is as usual, just like any other tank. However, what I loved the most is that all it takes is a slide of the top cap to fill or refill the tank. You don't have to take the tank off the mod, don't have to close airflow, don't have to spin the top, NOTHING! Just slide the top cap where you see the marking and fill the tank .. ta da!

Joyetech Espion Conquer Refilling System

The tank capacity is 5.5ml, that's a lot of eLiquid in just one fill! The flavor is pretty good on this tank and it produces very thick clouds. For a DL vaper, this tank is a bliss! Make sure you tilt the tank a little to one of the sides so that the juice does not fill up the whole intake section. If you lean it to one of the sides, the juice will go directly to the tank and the air will have enough place to escape out of the tank.

Verdict

A dual 18650 mod can offer the best 6000 MAH battery life. However, this mod allows dual 21700 batteries too. So that's 8000 MAH, which will definitely give you a few hours longer than 18650s. Plus, the chip is equipped with 2A charging to charge the batteries faster. I suppose, it would take 2 to 3 hours to fully charge the batteries. The ProCore Conquer tank is a tank on roids. 5.5ml eLiquid capacity, easy fill/refill option, produces very good flavor and mammoth clouds. It would be hard to beat this kit for any other company. This kit is a total winner in my book! Highly recommend this kit!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/
Working...
X