Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyetech eGo AIO Eco Review @heavengifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyetech eGo AIO Eco Review @heavengifts

Joyetech Eco.jpg

Joyetech eGo AIO ECO Hands on Review - (Smokers looking to quit will love this Device) - Opinions may vary

-First impression is, Its Super small, Sleek and the most compact device i have seen till now, Smaller than the Pen you use, check photo for reference, Installing the coil and setting it up is a breeze, within 2 minutes you are done and ready to vape, it comes with 2 Coils in the Box

-Refilling is mess free and simple , Very easy Top-fill, Fill the tank with juice, put the top cap back on and you’re ready to vape.
    - Flavor is very crisp and excellent, I used this with 12mg Nic (70:30) Liquid and 20mg Nic Salts,
    It performs flawlessly and smooth drags on both. i loved the throat hit i was getting on my normal 12mg Nic Ejuice.

-No Gurgling,Spit back or Zero leakage whatsoever.

-Airflow is non adjustable and just right for Mouth to Lung, i loved the little Restricted Airflow, Just perfect. Note-(you can buy a Extra Proprietary Drip-tip for more Airy Airflow)

Battery Life- I got a full 360 Puffs vaping on a Fully Charged Battery, And 75-80 Puffs on a full Tank.
    Charging Time - 1 Hour 30 Minutes to Full Charge.

Overall in my Opinion, With its perfect cigarette-like draw, a fantastic throat hit on normal Nic E-liquids and super smooth puffs on Nic-Salts Eliquids, Affordable pricing and Good Battery life, This is a wonderful Stealth device for Vapers and also smokers getting into Vaping.

heaven gifts
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kushal; 29-03-18, 08:41 AM.

Welcome to IndianVapers.com!

IndianVapers.com is the top vaping forum focused to Indian Vapers and the vaping community in India. Find out where to buy eCigs in India. Ineract with like minded vapers who successfully quit smoking with the help of Vaping!

Working...
X