Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joyetech Exceed D19 Starter Kit Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyetech Exceed D19 Starter Kit Review

I have used quite a good number of pods and starter kits by now. I didn't really have huge expectations from Joyetech Exceed D19 Starter Kit but it surprised me a LOT! Wouldn't be wrong to say that the D19 has turned out to be one of the best starter kits of 2018 for me! There is a very good reason for saying that it is among (if not the best) the best. First of all, it is pretty small yet packed with 1500 mAH battery. That's a pretty good battery considering it is a MTL setup. Oh well, let's just dig down deeper into the review to know why I think it is the best starter kit (please do not mistake it with a Pod system, it is NOT a pod system).

Joyetech Exceed D19 Review

Joyetech Exceed D19 Starter Kit

(Where to buy: https://www.buybest.com/product/Joye...mAh_53569.html)

Before we get down to reviewing the Exceed D19, let's first talk about what is a true MTL starter kit? To my understanding, a true MTL starter kit should have a true MTL vaping tank with good eLiquid carrying capacity. It should be easy to use, easy to refill and should have easy to change coil system. It should also have various MTL airflow options such as: tight MTL, moderate MTL and loose MTL draw. Last but not the least, it should produce very good flavor and moderate clouds. This is all you get with the Joyetech Exceed D19 starter kit! In a nutshell, the D19 is a true MTL starter kit!

Joyetech Exceed D19 Tank

Joyetech Exceed D19 Tank Atomizer

The D19 has ALL of those features that anyone could crave for in a starter kit. It is a true MTL starter kit that I can recommend to anyone who wishes to transition from smoking to vaping. Plus, the Exceed D19 tank is an uber cool tank! It is one of the best MTL tanks I have tried till date. The tank has a 510 connection, so it can be used on any other 510 mod. The eLiquid capacity is 2ml, which is pretty good capacity for it's size. The tank diameter is 19mm (and the battery too is 19mm, I guess that's where the name D19 comes from). The tank has various airflow settings to make it the perfect MTL tank. The flavor is simply TOP on this tank!

Joyetech Exceed D19 Battery

Joyetech Exceed D19 vs D22 Comparison

The Exceed D19 battery is slim yet packed with 1500 mAH and it has all the security features to keep you protected from over charging, over draining, etc. For anyone who loves round tube like setups, the D19 battery is a bliss! I can carry the setup in my pocket and not know if it is there, it is pretty slim and lightweight. The firing switch is pretty good size and easy to press. The charging port is opposite to the firing switch. I didn't really like this particular feature, the charging port should have been at the base. However, it may have been done intentionally. In order to recharge the battery, you have to lay it down. If the charging port was towards the lower side of the battery, vapers might just try to keep the setup upright and charge the battery. The setup could tumble over and the end user might just end up breaking the glass tank.

PROs and CONs

It was pretty hard for me to find any CONs in this starter kit since I loved it SO much! I have already discussed all the PROs above. The only CON I can think of is the glass tank. A little tumble and you may end up breaking the glass tank on the D19 atomizer. It would be best to get hold of some vape bands and put one around the glass tank so that you can provide at least some amount of safety to the tank. Apart from this little niggle, I was unable to find any other CONs. Joyetech has truly come up with a starter kit that I can recommend to others. You will see me recommending this kit to all the newbie vapers out there.

Shipping from BuyBest.com

BuyBest.com is striving to become the #1 seller of eCigarettes worldwide. They have worked out some of the best shipping methods and their customer service is always going an extra mile to assist customers. So far I have received 5+ packages through them and I would say they are highly trusted. And they are pretty fast at shipping packages too! Thanks BuyBest for the fast and quality customer service!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

great review andy bhai. i always read your reviews and take your word before buying any vape gear. you are talking so high about the d19 that i'm interested in buying. is there anyone selling it in india or should i buy from buybest.com?

Comment

Welcome to IndianVapers.com!

IndianVapers.com is the top vaping forum focused to Indian Vapers and the vaping community in India. Find out where to buy eCigs in India. Ineract with like minded vapers who successfully quit smoking with the help of Vaping!

Working...
    X