Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experience with shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Experience with shipping

Hi Fellow Vapers,

I just had ordered at FastTech and chosen DHL Global mail as Shipping Option (Its an Hardware Order). Now I just searched and found out that Hongkong Mail is the Best option for North India

Please suggest me that what to do?

Any help/suggestion from experienced vaper is apprecited..

Regards

Happy Vaping
    “it will … be the first time in history that the public have had to revert to the black market for safer products in order to stay alive and healthy.”

Comment

I answered your question(s) in the other thread ..
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

Comment

I have also ordered some stuff in ft with DHL global mail andy bhai. For chennai i have try sg post, hk mail , china post, is it coming coming fast to chennai 5 days it reach chennai but going to customs after 60 days they r releasing with charge 1275. How is DHL global any 1 try it before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well...this is the first day for me in INDIANVAPERS.COM.
          I have been vaping for a few weeks from now.
          I ordered a Kangertech topbox mini starter kit from Fasttech on 23/4/16.
          Its has already been shipped from FT via Hong Kong post.
          Looking forward to it.
          This will be my first mod kit..
          Will update you guys when it gets delivered to my location.
          BTW, I am from Kolkata.

Comment

[quote author=Ankit121 link=topic=713.msg17759#msg17759 date=1461740813]
            Well...this is the first day for me in INDIANVAPERS.COM.
            I have been vaping for a few weeks from now.
            I ordered a Kangertech topbox mini starter kit from Fasttech on 23/4/16.
            Its has already been shipped from FT via Hong Kong post.
            Looking forward to it.
            This will be my first mod kit..
            Will update you guys when it gets delivered to my location.
            BTW, I am from Kolkata.
            [/quote]

Welcome to the world of Vaping! What kit have you been vaping so far? Would like to know more about your experience with vaping. Would appreciate if you can share your success here: Success Stories ..
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

Comment

Hello, I am new to vaping and i am little worried,
              here Indian resellers are looting money for mod and starter kits but on fasttech it seems worth buying. But i am little worried as before somewhere 1 year back i ordered from gearbest, for 1$, though it was not any vaping related thing. But i never received it at my house.
              now i really want to buy from fasttech but i am little worried and also for the customs. I need ijust 2 mini kit which is available very cheap on ft and is only available with PostNL.

PLEASE HELP ME.
              Waiting for reply.

Comment

Hi Ritik,

Surprising that you didn't receive your product from GearBest as it's one of the trusted sites along with FastTech.

When you're ordering keep the cost of the items in the package below $30 (break your order if necessary). As per the Custom, it's toss of coin but if you are going to order an iJust2 (i think it's around $25) it shouldn't be problem as Custom usually check the price on the internet and levy accordingly.

PostNL would typically take anything between 15 to 20 days for delivery.

Cheers!

Comment

Thanks For the reply mate,
                  But what if i do not receive my order ? to whom should i complaint and take refund ?

Comment

No Problem Mate!

GearBest and FastTech both have good Customer Service channels, you can contact them via Chat/ Email/ Phone.
                    Also pay a dollar extra and get your parcel insured. It's highly unlikely that you will not receive your order.

Comment

I used HK post from fasttech and i received my stuff in 2 weeks! gonna stick to HK post. only one advise, stay away from china post, its the worst

Comment

Welcome to IndianVapers.com!

IndianVapers.com is the top vaping forum focused to Indian Vapers and the vaping community in India. Find out where to buy eCigs in India. Ineract with like minded vapers who successfully quit smoking with the help of Vaping!

Working...
                      X