Announcement

Collapse

Latest Discounts and Offers

HeavenGifts 30% off Sitewide for Retail Customers!
HeavenGifts 15% off Special Sale for Wholesale Clients!
HealthCabin 10% off Coupon Code INDIANVAPERS sitewide! Shop and save!
HILIQ 12% off Coupon code INDIANFORUM for eLiquids and DIY Liquids!
GearBest 15% off Coupon Code ECIG15OFF! Save money on Vapegear!
See more
See less

Greeting From Smokstore.us

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greeting From Smokstore.us

hi,guys,this is coco from smokstore.us,

we are online vape store located at shenzhen,china,we provide the famous china brand electronic cigarettes,

so if you want to order something from us,dont forget use the coupon code "MERRY XMAS"

all orders will get 5% off,it will expired on 12/31/2016

merry-xmas.jpg

Re: Greeting From Smokstore.us

Hello Coco,

Welcome to the IndianVapers Forum! Glad to have you with us in the family

I have a few questions as a buyer. What all shipping methods are available for shipping to India? Is the shipping free? Are you associated in any way with SmokTech? What are the payment modes for buying products through your store? Would appreciate if you can answer these questions.

Thanks and wishing you a wonderful time in the Indian Vapers community!

Regards.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

Comment

Originally posted by AndyK View Post
      Hello Coco,

Welcome to the IndianVapers Forum! Glad to have you with us in the family

I have a few questions as a buyer. What all shipping methods are available for shipping to India? Is the shipping free? Are you associated in any way with SmokTech? What are the payment modes for buying products through your store? Would appreciate if you can answer these questions.

Thanks and wishing you a wonderful time in the Indian Vapers community!

Regards.

hi,dear andy,

1.now we can ship out the package to india via singapore mail post,turkey mail post and UAE.
      2.NO,we are not provide free shipping anymore.
      3.no,we are not belong to smoktech.
      4.now we accept paypal,western union and bank transfer.

because we are new seller here,so if you guys have better idea,please let me know it.

regards,

coco

Comment

Hello there,

Thanks for answering my questions. I do have a few suggestions ..

Please include HongKong Airmail for shipping products to India. I understand that HongKong Airmail may not allow battery products or eliquids (or do they allow?). But they certainly ship hardware that does not have battery. HongKong Airmail is the fastest to any Asian country, even for Australia/NZ, it should be pretty fast.

Integrating HK Registered Airmail will definitely help attracting potential customers from India.

Secondly, are there any options to choose envelop packaging or box packaging? Delicate items may break through transit if they are not box packed. Are there any extra charges if a buyer opts for box packaging?

Do you offer discreet packaging/shipping? From discreet I mean to say, no mentioning of eCigarette/vaping and no Logos or company name outside of the box? Indian customs may create some problems if they know that the package contains eCigarette product(s).

Thanks for answering my questions, looking forward to place my first order with SmokStore.us

Regards.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheG...pingCommunity/
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/IndianVapers/

Comment

Originally posted by AndyK View Post
          Hello there,

Thanks for answering my questions. I do have a few suggestions ..

Please include HongKong Airmail for shipping products to India. I understand that HongKong Airmail may not allow battery products or eliquids (or do they allow?). But they certainly ship hardware that does not have battery. HongKong Airmail is the fastest to any Asian country, even for Australia/NZ, it should be pretty fast.

Integrating HK Registered Airmail will definitely help attracting potential customers from India.

Secondly, are there any options to choose envelop packaging or box packaging? Delicate items may break through transit if they are not box packed. Are there any extra charges if a buyer opts for box packaging?

Do you offer discreet packaging/shipping? From discreet I mean to say, no mentioning of eCigarette/vaping and no Logos or company name outside of the box? Indian customs may create some problems if they know that the package contains eCigarette product(s).

Thanks for answering my questions, looking forward to place my first order with SmokStore.us

Regards.
          hi,dear andy,

we will try this asap,last time we sent out the package via hongkong mail post rejected,we never wrote any ecig or vape character on the package,not know why?that's why we are not provide hongkong mail post this moment.

for most small order less than $100,we will use envelop packaging,no extra fee if buyer want box packaging.

never show any vape or cig characters on the shipping label.

regards,

coco

Comment

Working...
          X