Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epuffs.in

Hi,
    We at Epuffs are obliged to have you as a customer. Finally after months of Research & Development and fine tuning, our mixing artists have developed some superfine recipes to provide eliquids which are at par with the international Vaping standards to the Vapers in India. Epuffs not only believes in providing the best quality products, but also the best in class pre/post sales service.

For any queries, help support you can visit our website www.epuffs.in
    or mail us at admin(atherate)epuffs.in.

Thanking you for your valuable interest in us,
    (Team Epuffs

Re: Epuffs.in

Hello, please try to add a telephonic way of communication to your website support. It's faster than email.

Received Sex on the beach flavor. Loving it!!

Comment

Re: Epuffs.in

[quote author=Legend link=topic=2211.msg21439#msg21439 date=1469614395]
      Hello, please try to add a telephonic way of communication to your website support. It's faster than email.

Received Sex on the beach flavor. Loving it!!
      [/qGlad you liked the sex on the beach flavour

we have a lot more flabvours and we recently revamped our packaging aswell take a look here: https://www.facebook.com/EPUFFS/posts/530372013820925

Feel free to Pm me for any vaping related queries and for our telephonic contact details aswell.

Comment

Hello

This refers to order no. #6608 which has been received by me yesterday through Fedex. This E-liquid is unbearable and has very very strong notes of some Chemical / Rotten Flavors. Despite many attempts vaping this liquid was impossible even 2 Ml which was poured into my mod could not be finished. Needless to mention i even tried with a different coil on same mod and on different mod as well with all possible variation in temp and air flow settings but all in vain. I tried all other fruity/non fruity liquids from your site and procured otherwise had no such problem.

I am awaiting a response on above and have already communicated the problem via email and on your site..

Hoping to hear from your side soon.

Comment

Working...
        X