Thread: eLiquid Import Query
17-11-15, 05:44 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2015
- Rep Power
eLiquid Import Query
Searched the forum and couldn't find the info, please point me to a link if this topic already exists.
I am looking to import NIC based Joyetech or other brand eLiquids from Heavengifts. Questions:
- Any specific Indian customs laws to be aware of for NIC based eliquids. Is it legal if I don't have an import licence? Can the shipment be detained/confiscated without an import licence?
- What % customs duty are defined for eLiquid imports
- I would order about 20 bottles of 30 ml each - is it likely to cause issues and should I reduce the quantity and/or split into batches. This will likely cause higher shipping cost and won't get the bulk discount. But will go this way of ordering in bulk will cause issues.
- Recommended shipping method/carrier to use.
- Anything to else to keep in mind?
17-11-15, 07:30 PM #2
Re: eLiquid Import Query
Checked here? http://www.indianvapers.com/forum/in...oard,25.0.html
By vicky_crispy in forum Vape Questions?Replies: 12Last Post: 29-10-16, 10:36 AM
By BD185 in forum HAV (Help A Vaper)Replies: 5Last Post: 16-08-16, 09:34 PM
By Krazeeincognito in forum HAV (Help A Vaper)Replies: 0Last Post: 13-08-16, 06:53 PM
By AndyK in forum Law & RegulationsReplies: 92Last Post: 20-11-15, 11:12 PM