Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vaper

Default Re: Rajesh Bhai's Liquids !

is mr RajeshS till making e-liquid ?
    [img width=300 height=45]http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php?key=44798[/img]

Vaper

Yes and he has new flavours too now
    He had these flavours available when I ordered a week or two back
    H'Appy - Delicious apple flavour with cinnamon notes
    Teazing- Refreshing blend of green tea and apricot
    Cafe Filberto- Coffee and Hazelnut blend.
    Louisville Cocktail - A lovely whiskey orange blend
    Che Guavara - A delicious Guava Apricot blend

Contact him he might have new flavours already :P.
    http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php"]
    [img width=300 height=45]http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php?key=43580[/img]
    [/url]

Vaper

[quote author=Ashik link=topic=1397.msg16356#msg16356 date=1457316676]
    He has these flavours available when I ordered a week or two back

[/quote]

i did contact him.. yet to receive any reply from him
    [img width=300 height=45]http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php?key=44798[/img]

Vaper

[quote author=adestiny link=topic=1397.msg16357#msg16357 date=1457316867]

[/quote]

On his number ? He usually replies fast on WhatsApp.
    http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php"]
    [img width=300 height=45]http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php?key=43580[/img]
    [/url]

Vapetastic

Got 3 Eliquids from Rajesh. Filberto, Holy Grail and Sancho Panza(which he sent as a sample).

Have tried the first two and let me say that Filberto is just awesome. Lots of flavour and I really enjoy vaping it. Holy Grail, I felt was too simple. Not enough taste for me but I am sure there are others who would like that. Very simple taste.

I will definitely order more of cafe Filberto for sure.

Also let me add that he was very quick to dispatch the stuff and I received it in two days flat.

Yeah Filberto is pretty good. And Rajesh is very professional about it all.

Vapetastic

Second order from Rajesh. This time I have tried the Morning Star. Its a very good all day vape for sure and reminds me of the taste of plain bakery cake, with no toppings. Just a hint of sweetness. Superb stuff.

Watermelon - Sold under some other name, cant remember it right away, but its very nice. Again very nice flavor, but not something that I could smoke the whole day. Great for those times when you need to clean your palette with something more subtle.

Vapetastic

Nice and perfection in taste..I had Watermelon, Butterscotch toffe,Bubble gum and Tobacco caremel. My favourate was Butterscotch toffee. Watermelon mint compared to EFx coil cany(watermelon) , Rajesh bhais Watermelon mint won for me. Will try next new flavours soon.

Vaper

[quote author=Juggy link=topic=1397.msg15431#msg15431 date=1453184893]
    Now these are good reviews and it looks like I just have to try the "Holy Grail" as i am in the quest for an all day vape....

Rajesh shall PM you on this site as i don't use facebook..
    [/quote]
    Hi Juggy bhai, I'm available at 9636368600. Thank you for your interest.

Sent from my vivo Xshot using Tapatalk

Vaper

He had these flavours available when I ordered a week or two back

[/quote]
    Thanks Aahik bhai

Vaper

[quote author=adestiny link=topic=1397.msg16353#msg16353 date=1457293034]
    is mr RajeshS till making e-liquid ?
    [/quote]
    Yes Sir, am available @9636368600

Vaper

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Bro, not to tech savvy

Vaper

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Please whatsapp me on 9636368600

Vapetastic

This is personally mine and 1-2 friends of mine review. Rajesh bhai dnt pay for this :P . All people have different taste,which i learnt when tasting.
    [size=12pt]3 idiots[/size] – watermelon mint
    This is a whole day vape for me. Mild watermelon and hint of mint(on long drags).Very smooth.
    [size=12pt]Compared[/size] => I had [size=12pt]EFX Coil candy[/size](watermelon candy), 3 Idiot better than Coil candy.
    [size=12pt]Paired[/size] => I used this for whole week so I had many drinks with this, best with Blue Lagoon(raspberry vodka) or Blue Hawaii(white rum).
    [size=12pt]Sancho Panza[/size]- blueberry bubblegum mint
    U like Boomer,big bubbles this is the same thing. Perfection of maker,hands down.
    [size=12pt]Butterscotch toffee[/size] –Butterscotch
    My another whole day vape. I like real butterscotch toffees ,this vape no less than that. Every puff of this remind me of toffee.
    [size=12pt]Paired[/size] => I felt this best with whisky Tennessee or King,Premium goan beer. Any sour drink will pair.
    [size=12pt]Melony-felony[/size] – Fusion of cantaloupe melon,papaya and mango
    It tastes like Musk melon, papaya (stronger) and old left out magoes(in exhale). Found the three elements. Sadly not my taste papaya mainly. Best for papaya fans.
    [size=12pt]Go bananas[/size] – creamy bananas
    I got taste of synthetic banana and I m doubtful of creamy. Well this is also not my loving fruit, still I feel it has less sweetness.
    [size=12pt]Paired[/size] => I paired it with vanilla,strawberry ice cream…Which in result gave me Banana split dessert. Try this if u like.
    [size=12pt]Déjà vu [/size]– tobacco and fruits
    I hate tobacco 1stly. Still this liquid got stronger fruityness in it.. Not my vape . Passed this to a friend.

[size=12pt]Cheesy Oregano[/size] – Italian cheese pizza with lots of Oregano
    I wanted to have a pizza vape which Rajesh bhai had it. Simply wow a perfect Italian cheese pizza with lots and lots Oregano. Warning don’t vape this around pizza lovers or hungery friends. This is not all day vape but good for forawhile ,showing off to friends and family.
    [size=12pt]Paired[/size] => good with coke or any cold drink u normally prefer with a real pizza. Party vape.
    [size=12pt]Holy Grail[/size]- strong tobacco and caremeal, 3mg
    This i buyed for a friend who is on stinkies. I tried 3-4 puffs,coz it was a 3mg nicotine I couldn’t taste well due to coughing after every puff. Still I felt strong tobacco and caremeal.Passed this to another newly vaping friend, he liked it.
    [size=12pt]Dohnuts[/size]- strawberry frosted donut ,strawberry jam,milk .With this I also got the taste of cinnamon.
    I got sweet donut in inhale and milk/creamy taste is exhale. An complex vape, smooth.
    [size=12pt]Compaired[/size] => I tried to compaire it with a strawberry dount,jamed inside and outside. Got 80% similar taste of donuts and strawberry jam.
    [size=12pt]Raspberry Tofffe[/size]- milk,raspberry and toffee
    At 1st it tasted like a watery cough syrup then more I vaped I started to get strong raspberry and hint of toffee.
    [size=12pt]Paired[/size] => paired with red port(raspberry/cherry) soda mixed with raspberry vodka.
    [size=12pt]Sugar daddy[/size]-Cinnamon creamy
    Another Rajesh bhais wonder. The best evening vape , every time I vape this with a coffee yummy. The spice is so intense with right amount of sweet and a creamy note at exhale..wah!
    [size=12pt]Paired[/size]=> Ofc I paired with different coffee, and all result came best.. Try with alcoholic coffee shots, its real fun.
    [size=12pt]Crunchy brunchy berries[/size] - berry,marshmellow,cereal milk
    An yummy breakfast vape…..cereal milk is strong ,with exhale I felt I had sweet jamun(black plum) taste.
    [size=12pt]Paired[/size]=> I liked this vape with Cozy cider(instead ofbourbon replaced with single malt).
    [size=12pt]Say cheese![/size] – cheese pizza,garlic and herb smell
    I got the taste of cheese pizza, less cheese and more sweeter taste. Very smooth and unique sweet taste combined with pizza, 1st time experienced it. It can be a whole day vape of less cheese.
    [size=12pt]Paired[/size] - liked soft drinks with it.
    [size=12pt]Che Guavara [/size]– Mango ,guava
    I got the taste of gauava juice.And it almost felt like I m in mall fruits section the smell of vape. Very good throat hit.
    [size=12pt]Paired[/size] => Felt good with Fruit juices. I tried pomegranate,maza mango .
    [size=12pt]Get Shorty[/size] - strawberry short cake
    I got a sweet strawberry short cake/cup cake. It has a very pleasant, lite flavor . Also sometimes I felt I m getting taste of trutty-footty/ Milk bread.
    [size=12pt]LDC[/size] – Lemon drizzle cake,sugar
    I got all the element a Lemon drizzle cake should have plus it tasted real. In inhale u get lemony ,sugary sweet cake and exhale little hint of sour lemon outer skin. For me its Perfect.
    [size=12pt]Compared[/size] – I brought an actual LD Cake,sugar coated . It was same to same.
    [size=12pt]Pancake man[/size] – maple syrup,strawberry,cream, pancake
    I got the taste of lot of maple jam/syrup ,baked pancake and cream.
    [size=12pt]Strawberry Devon [/size]- Farm fresh strawberries
    I got the taste of lots lots vanilla(herb) with equally lot of strawberry.
    [size=12pt]Strawberry Icecream[/size] - strawberry ice cream
    I got herb(vanilla) taste in this, until I increased the watt to 60-70W it started to give hint of unicorn milk. Very lite flavor.
    [size=12pt]Talk of the town[/size] – lemon pie
    I got the taste of Limca cold drink or we used to get Limca named local candy bits( it reminds me of that). Very good taste,sweet vape. A whole day vape for me. Very tasty.
    [size=12pt]Compaired[/size]=> compaired it with NakedFish Great white...Rajesh bhai wins this for flavor.
    [size=12pt]Unicorn Milk [/size]– strawberry milk
    I got a smooth strawberry smoothie taste in inhale and only ripe strawberries in exhale. After exhale it remains for long time the taste. Nice loved it. Rajesh bhai another perfection. Its a real craving vape.
    [size=12pt]Highlander[/size] - Irish cream cocoa
    I got the taste of cocoa powder lot and very little creaminess. Very strong cocoa taste. I felt like its a special occasion vape. Flavor hard to vape due to strong coco.

Vaper

[quote author=Shirish link=topic=1397.msg18112#msg18112 date=1463588832]
    This is personally mine and 1-2 friends of mine review. Rajesh bhai dnt pay for this . All people have different taste,which i learnt when tasting.
    [size=12pt]3 idiots[/size] – watermelon mint
    This is a whole day vape for me. Mild watermelon and hint of mint(on long drags).Very smooth.
    [size=12pt]Compared[/size] => I had [size=12pt]EFX Coil candy[/size](watermelon candy), 3 Idiot better than Coil candy.
    [size=12pt]Paired[/size] => I used this for whole week so I had many drinks with this, best with Blue Lagoon(raspberry vodka) or Blue Hawaii(white rum).
    [size=12pt]Sancho Panza[/size]- blueberry bubblegum mint
    U like Boomer,big bubbles this is the same thing. Perfection of maker,hands down.
    [size=12pt]Butterscotch toffee[/size] –Butterscotch
    My another whole day vape. I like real butterscotch toffees ,this vape no less than that. Every puff of this remind me of toffee.
    [size=12pt]Paired[/size] => I felt this best with whisky Tennessee or King,Premium goan beer. Any sour drink will pair.
    [size=12pt]Melony-felony[/size] – Fusion of cantaloupe melon,papaya and mango
    It tastes like Musk melon, papaya (stronger) and old left out magoes(in exhale). Found the three elements. Sadly not my taste papaya mainly. Best for papaya fans.
    [size=12pt]Go bananas[/size] – creamy bananas
    I got taste of synthetic banana and I m doubtful of creamy. Well this is also not my loving fruit, still I feel it has less sweetness.
    [size=12pt]Paired[/size] => I paired it with vanilla,strawberry ice cream…Which in result gave me Banana split dessert. Try this if u like.
    [size=12pt]Déjà vu [/size]– tobacco and fruits
    I hate tobacco 1stly. Still this liquid got stronger fruityness in it.. Not my vape . Passed this to a friend.

[size=12pt]Cheesy Oregano[/size] – Italian cheese pizza with lots of Oregano
    I wanted to have a pizza vape which Rajesh bhai had it. Simply wow a perfect Italian cheese pizza with lots and lots Oregano. Warning don’t vape this around pizza lovers or hungery friends. This is not all day vape but good for forawhile ,showing off to friends and family.
    [size=12pt]Paired[/size] => good with coke or any cold drink u normally prefer with a real pizza. Party vape.
    [size=12pt]Holy Grail[/size]- strong tobacco and caremeal, 3mg
    This i buyed for a friend who is on stinkies. I tried 3-4 puffs,coz it was a 3mg nicotine I couldn’t taste well due to coughing after every puff. Still I felt strong tobacco and caremeal.Passed this to another newly vaping friend, he liked it.
    [/quote]
    Dear Shirish
    Appreciate your candid review, it will help me in further refining my liquids.
    Cheers
    Rajesh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12