Vapetastic

Default Blue Liq e-liquids

I have been using the camel flavoured liquid from this company called "Blue Liq" which is being sold by many online stores in India as my staple vape to get my daily nicotine fix as it appears to suit my palette. I however am unable to find any reference of it outside of India.. STRANGE!!! .

Does anyone know where this brand of e-liquids actually comes from or shed some light on this? Bottle says USA Made premium E-Liquid. The bottle and its packing appear to be strangely low quality (as if made and bottled in India). plus there is not manufacturing date or expiry date anywhere on the bottle.

The flavour however suits me, so call it a leap of faith as i still use this.

Juggy

It's better to burn out, than it is to rust
    The King is gone, but is not forgotten

Vapetastic

Default Re: Blue Liq e-liquids

Does noone use this e-liquid except me?

Vapetastic

[quote author=Juggy link=topic=1590.msg15137#msg15137 date=1452582240]
    Does noone use this e-liquid except me?
    [/quote]
    Never used it. But would try soon!

Vapetastic

Juggy,

I picked up one of these recently (peach flavor) from the local Greenvape store who stocks these. I also searched on the same line and realized its probably India made (or cheap Chinese at best).

Flavor was OK though.

Vapetastic

Kray,

Thanks for confirming the same. I plan to give some of the liquid to a friend of mine who has a HPLC or perhaps even send a sample to one of the testing labs at hyderabad to see if this stuff is ok and good to use.

One of the sellers said that this product was made in the US under contract manufacture, bottled and sent to India in bulk for a local company "Greenvapo" who orders it from them and distributes this in India, i have no way of confirming this.

Vaper

Most of the e-liquids claim they are made US, But in reality they are NOT.
    If brand keeps their manufacturing identity hidden, most probably they are not genuine.
    All most all brands have their UPC or EAN which is unique for a particular product and is allotted to recognized products only to manufacturers.
    They claim as US made, and you never see them in US markets, or on official websites or not even on social media. then we have to question.

Have seen guys buying DIY ingredients. Please make sure they are not industrial grade PG and VG. As any pharmacopoeia wouldn't allow these for human use.

Vaper

I've got this juice from a BANGALORE based ecigblr.com. Bottom line, DONT BUY IT
    That's the worst juice, apparently Malaysian made. Full of crap. I thought it wasn't steeped initially. But didn't help. 2 bottles down the drain. That's what I did..