Vapetastic

Default Noob trying to quit smoking

hello bhailog !
    i am smoking for quite a long time thinking to get into vaping , need a lot of help from my fellow indian vapours .
    First of all congratulations to all of you on a thrilling victory over pakistan,
    and now coming to the point, i have searched a bit and finally decided to order eVic VTC mini 60W kit from fasttech.com please let me know if it is safe to order from here? and how much time it will take , as i am very desperate to start vaping.
    and secondly i have decided to order a few juices from virginvapors.com
    the juices are 50/50 pg/vg they are as follows -
    Bed of roses
    darn of tabacco
    forbidden fig
    bees hive
    sorry if i spelt them wrong .
    is it fine of me to buy these from virginvapors.com , also what will be the delivery time?
    please help me guys i am having problems due to smoking CIG .
    Thasnks in advance for replying

Vapaholic

Default Re: Noob trying to quit smoking

Welcome to world of vaping, Shawn! 

Congrats you decided to switch. This forum is key to all your queries, with lots of helpful and experienced vapors. It feels more like family of Indian vapers.

VTC mini is a very good choice, from FT no problem...but transit time depends on what shipping option you select.

Virgin vapor eliquids comes via USPS within 2weeks. I had tried some juices from VV they are good quality but there is dedicated link to eliquids here to find more options.

You will also need an external 18650 battery for your mod to start vaping...

[quote author=shawnsharma link=topic=1758.msg16124#msg16124 date=1456681621]
    myself Shawn Sharma , i am from Jaipur.

i am smoking for quite a long time thinking to get into vaping , need a lot of help from my fellow indian vapours .
    First of all congratulations to all of you on a thrilling victory over pakistan,
    and now coming to the point, i have searched a bit and finally decided to order eVic VTC mini 60W kit from fasttech.com please let me know if it is safe to order from here? and how much time it will take , as i am very desperate to start vaping.
    and secondly i have decided to order a few juices from virginvapors.com
    the juices are 50/50 pg/vg they are as follows -
    Bed of roses
    darn of tabacco
    forbidden fig
    bees hive
    sorry if i spelt them wrong .
    is it fine of me to buy these from virginvapors.com , also what will be the delivery time?
    please help me guys i am having problems due to smoking CIG .
    Thasnks in advance for replying
    [/quote]

Hey there Shawn, welcome to the forum ..

Joyetech Evic VTC Mini Kit is just fine, however that clearo on top of it isn't all that great. Not too many positive reviews on that clearo. It would be better to buy just the mod on it's own and perhaps choose a mouth-to-lung clearomizer from this list: Best RTA, RDA and Clearomizers for mouth-to-lung vaping. It would be better to choose a clearomizer with pre-made coil heads. eGo ONE clearomizer with CLR 1.0 ohm coil heads OR the Nautilus Mini with 1.6 ohm coil heads.

With the Joyetech Evic VTC Mini, you would also need a 18650 battery. You could refer to this article: 18650 batteries best for vaping.

Also, if you are ordering from FastTech, please do read this article: Ordering from FastTech (Read Me).

ELiquids from VirginVapor.com are just fine. I tried their eLiquids long ago. However, a better place would be VelvetCloud.com .. A lot of people here have tried VCV (VelvetCloud.com) and you can probably read a lot of reviews in the dedicated sub-forums for these merchants and their eLiquids.

I hope this is informative to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask

All the best!

Vapetastic

Thanks a lot for replying guys , so should i go for evic vtc mini with some other cleromizer ?
    Any specific suggestion for that ?
    And i will surely look out velvetcloud before ordering , india doest not provide good juices i have herd that as well .

Vapetastic

Also RTA produces tonnes of smoke is that true ?
    I was thinking to go for velocity RDA but then i stopped cause i dont now how to build it or what other things should i buy with it .
    If i go for RDA with evic vtc mini anything else should i buy along with it , its my first order so i am thinking to get all of the stuff at once. Enough For 2-4 months.

Gonna write a new article to suggest what all anyone needs to get into rebuilding stuff...

[quote author=shawnsharma link=topic=1757.msg16137#msg16137 date=1456724770]
    Also RTA produces tonnes of smoke is that true ?
    I was thinking to go for velocity RDA but then i stopped cause i dont now how to build it or what other things should i buy with it .
    If i go for RDA with evic vtc mini anything else should i buy along with it , its my first order so i am thinking to get all of the stuff at once. Enough For 2-4 months.
    [/quote]

Please read this .. http://www.indianvapers.com/forum/in...ic,1767.0.html