Default Tesla Nano 60 Watts 3600 MAH TC Box Mod Review

Tesla has been really going great with their latest mods. I've had the pleasure of owning more than one Tesla mod, it's my 3rd now. And, happy to have this one, the Tesla Nano 60 Watts 3600 MAH TC Box Mod which is small sized, gorgeous looking, comes with inbuilt 3600 MAH battery, allows temperature control with Ti and Ni200 wires, has a VW as well as a Mech mode. It's amazingly good looking, I'm loving it's looks. A lot of people like to have mods with inbuilt batteries, you can't go wrong with this gorgeous mod. The only downside to the Tesla Nano 60w is it's weight. It is a little on the bulky side.

[img height=868 width=600]http://www.indianvapers.com/images/tesla-nano-60w.jpg[/img]

Price: $45 Approx (FT SKU 4347500)

Features & Specifications

Variable wattage: 7W-60W (in 0.5W increments)
    Temperature control: 200'F-600'F / 100'C-300'C (in 10'F / 5'C increments)
    5 times click to turn ON/OFF
    Press the fire button 5 times consecutively to lock the device. In lock mode, press the up and down buttons to shift VW/TC mode
    OLED screen displays battery level, wattage, resistance and temperature
    Max output voltage: 8V
    Max output current: 24.5A
    Resistance range: 0.1-3.5ohm (VW mode) / 0.05-1ohm (Ti/Ni 200 mode)
    Protection
    Over puffing protection
    Low-voltage protection
    No atomizer protection
    Atomizer short protection
    510 threading connection
    Spring-loaded silver plated brass center pin
    Bottom ventilation holes
    Micro-USB charging port

Default Tesla Nano 60 Watts 3600 MAH TC Box Mod Review

Tesla Nano 60 Watts 3600 MAH TC Box Mod Review

Design and Looks

10 out of 10 points on the design and the looks of this mod. The size is just brilliant! It is small sized, much smaller than my 18650 mods. The dimensions are: 70 x 52 x 25 mm and that's really a good size for a 3600 MAH box mod. The fire button and the adjustment switches are stainless steel and look gorgeous. The buttons/switches have a good feel and are very clicky. The paint job is nice on the black and blue versions. The silver one is nice and shiny too. No complaints except the weight. The weight of the mod is 219 grams. However, most mods would be that heavy with the battery installed.

Chip and Menu Options

The chip in this mod seems solid (so far). I haven't really got enough time to dive into disassembling it but will soon do that and will take a look inside to know what kind of a chip and battery are installed in Tesla Nano 60W mod. The menu options are easy to navigate. It just doesn't have too many bells and jingles. The menu is user-friendly and easy to operate. The display is bright and crystal clear, so no complaints there either.

Safety Features

The mod has all the security features that one can expect in a mod with inbuilt battery. It has a short protection function and other basic functions to keep the user protected. I haven't tested the security features completely yet, I guess I will have to hook up a shorted atty to know if it really does what it is described to do.

Packaging

It is worth mentioning since I have not yet seen any mods with such a beautiful packaging. This one came in a clear plastic box which is a beauty. I guess, vapeshop owners won't even need a separate stand for this mod.

Pricing

Oh well, for $45 you are getting a Temp Control mod with inbuilt 3600 MAH battery, what more one can ask for?

Well, I would have loved the Tesla Nano 60w mod even more if it had a replaceable battery. But anyway, I wll be opening up the mod soon to see what kind of a battery is used inside it. Also, will check if it can be replaced or not in case one goes dud.