Vaper

Default Ehpro Kayfun 3.1 has bottom fill

So my knowledge of Kayfun was patchy when I ordered this. I somehow got the idea the Kayfun 3.1 is the same as the Kayfun Lite, with the Lite plus being the one with the airflow controller.

So imagine my surprise when on receiving this I realised its a completely different beast.

Kayfun 3.1 - Side fill, airflow control on the side, liquid collector at the bottom
    Kayfun Lite - Bottom fill, no airflow control, no liquid collector
    Kayfun Lite V2 - Bottom fill, airflow control on the bottom, no liquid collector

The Ehpro Kayfun 3.1 is identical to the Kayfun 3.1 in every way except it also seems to have a bottom fill option hidden away and visible once you access the juice collector.

Have any of the atty experts on this forum used or seen this? Andy, Kalc?

Default Re: Ehpro Kayfun 3.1 has bottom fill

I used the Kayfun 3.1 very looooong ago .. in 2013 ...... I hardly remember that atty. But I think Ashish Soni is still using it. He may be able to help.

Vaper

Whoa! I am behind the times ordering this now! But everyone seems to rave about the tighter draw and flavour. I find the whole setup with all the metal bits a bit intimidating though. I shy away from complexity and I think I already prefer the Subtank Mini.

The Subtank Mini seems 'friendlier' and has got lots of airflow and flavour. I even managed to build a coil on that after *5 attempts but it worked beautifully after that, much better than the supplied coils.

I have washed my hands off manufacturer coils, its just not a sustainable option for us in India in terms of supply. It's so much simpler to make a coil and the flavour and vapour is just as good.

Vapetastic

Good to know! In my case, the subtank RBA is miles ahead of the readymade coils, so much more flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaper

I think I phrased that last part wrong. I am in the Andy camp and do not intend to buy a premade coil again. Rebuildable coils makes too much sense and its simple to do.