Default Best Mouth To Lung M2L Clearomizers and Tanks

Have been getting questions from many folks, which are the best mouth to lung M2L clearomizers and tanks that come with pre-built coil heads? So I compiled this list of the best clearomizers that newbie vapers can use. As these come with prebuilt coil heads, you wouldn't really have to worry about building/rebuilding anything. These atties are just ready-to-vape but please do make sure to check if there are replaceable coil heads available or not for these clearomizers.

Best Mouth To Lung M2L Clearomizers and Tanks

Authentic Joyetech eGo ONE Mega Clearomizer - SKU 2933800 ($14.18)
    Authentic Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC Clearomizer - SKU 1861800 ($20.26)
    Authentic KangerTech Aerotank V2 BCC Clearomizer - SKU 1806904 ($19.98)
    uthentic Aspire Triton 2 Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer - SKU 3799400 ($27.89) with 1.8 ohm - SKU 2996000 ($11.83)
    Authentic Uwell Crown Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer - SKU 3172400 ($21.26) with 1.2 ohm - SKU 3887400 ($8.67)
    Authentic Innokin Endura T18 Clearomizer - SKU 3932401 ($10.14)
    Authentic Innokin Prism T22 Tank Clearomizer - SKU 4517801 ($11.53)
    Kabuki Styled BCC Bottom Coil Clearomizer - SKU 3870800 ($15.12)
    GS Air-MS Styled Bottom Coil Clearomizer - SKU 3489700 ($6.81)
    GS Air-M Styled Bottom Coil Clearomizer - SKU 3484000 ($6.87)

So these are the top ten mouth to lung M2L clearomizers of 2015 and 2016. The prices I have mentioned are subject to change in the future but that's what it is at the time of preparing this list.

Also, if you know of any other good M2L clearomizers or tanks with pre-built coil heads, please suggest so that I can add to the list. Some of the clearos mentioned above are sub-ohm atties but with the higher resistance coil heads, you will be able to do M2L vaping on them.

The first three listings from the top are flavor atties, you can flavor-chase with those atties. So to say the least, those atties are the best flavor chasing mouth to lung clearomizers.

By the way, if you are a lung hitter, you can perhaps buy the RBA head and can even make your own builds. Some of the atties do come with a RBA head. I hope you found this list helpful and it helps you in finding your ADV clearomizer.

Vapetastic

Default Re: Best Mouth To Lung M2L Clearomizers and Tanks

Thanks Andy. Great post specially for beginners like me. Would versions of the above tanks make sense s well? For example the aerotank mega? Or the triton mini?

[quote author=mav2000 link=topic=2110.msg17848#msg17848 date=1462111288]
    Thanks Andy. Great post specially for beginners like me. Would versions of the above tanks make sense s well? For example the aerotank mega? Or the triton mini?
    [/quote]

Definitely! I mean, if a good M2L coil is used in an atty and it works great. And then the same coil can be used in the mini version too, then yes, versions of the tanks mentioned above should be good to consider

Vaper

Andy bhai,superb write up. Wish I had read this when I began, could've saved a lot of money. The assa clone of nautilus mini available with fasttech is worth a mention imo. It's quite nice and easy to use. Works well with original aspire bvc and it's also one fourth the price of Authentic mini. https://www.fasttech.com/products/30...vc-clearomizer

Oh yes, ASSA BVC Clearomizer is a 1:1 copy of the Nautilus Mini

Vaper

Bhai some one should hoard the assa clone locally for the beginners. ;D At that price, sweet flavor and decent clouds. Coils are not cheap, but still the upfront cost of the nautilus tank is the biggest deterrent.

Vaper

Coming to think of it, a starter kit with a vision spinner type battery added to a nautilus clone and using a ego beauty ring. Cheap, really nice setup. Might be possible for around 1500 for a person who is making the switch.(10$ for battery, 6.5$ for the tank and 6$ for a 1.8 ohm coil pack of 5 coils). Better performer than an aio, though larger.