Vaper

Default SmartSmokeIndia and Smoka

Hi
    I first got Smoka Paan flavour from vapingadda and i found it good as it was my first flavoured eliquid, but then after few days i found it irritating. So i ordered few other flavours of smoka to give it a try, I can say i really did not liked most of them.

But then i had a sample of kiwi-mint ejuice from smarktsmokeindia, they sent me a free sample when i purchased NEBOX from them.

I just gave it a try and it was really good, so now i ordered like 6 different flavours from smartsmokeindia and i gotto say i'm just going throw away the smoka eliquids as smarktsmoke's elquids are really good.

They come branded as blue liq but i could not find any information about it so i had a word with Karan the owner of smartsmokeindia.com and he told me that these are US made eliquids they just buy in bulk and refill them in smaller bottles

But so far i can say they are really good, you should give them a try

I've even ordered Onehitwonder - Rocketman and MyMan flavours expecting them to receive them today, will review them today later on. I ordered them directly from OneHitWonder, tracking shows they have already reached my area Post Office , not sure if i'll have to pay any customs on them or not, but lets see

Vaper

Default Re: SmartSmokeIndia and Smoka

Woot just got my OneHitWonder from US and no customs were charged and those guys delayed my order 1 day so they even sent a free sample kit of 3 flavours, not sure how many ML but looks like 30 ML each from the size of the bottle

Vapetastic

Try the Ice fruit Punch from karan if its still available if you liked kiwi mint, you will love ice fruit punch!

Vaper

[quote author=Legend link=topic=2252.msg21441#msg21441 date=1469614853]
    Try the Ice fruit Punch from karan if its still available if you liked kiwi mint, you will love ice fruit punch!
    [/quote]

Yeah i already got it and it's good

Vaper

I second this. I bought a Vaporesso Target Mini based on his recommendation and it was far better than the crappy smokefree.in "premium" kit.

The liquids I bought were also excellent US made eliquids in original packaging. Great!