Default Kicked the stinkies with Vape and could not be happier

Hi Fellow Vapers,

I am Abhiman Biswas from Ujjain (MP), working in New Delhi since last 5 years.
    I picked up smoking when I was in first year college to impress girls (little did I know that this very thing will repel them)
    From trying to look cool, it soon became an addiction and I was up 3 packs a day chain smoker.
    Naturally, my health deteriorated. I lost my stamina and struggled to breath.
    Having been hospitalised once for breathing issues, i decided to quit smoking and with great difficulty managed to come down to 2 packs a day, 1 pack a day, 12 a day, 8 a day, 5 a day. But could not go below it, try as hard as I might.
    It had been a dilemma, not being able to quit and living in a constant fear of dying young.
    It was at this point, a friend of mine introduced me to vaping and I got my first kit from vapeadda, iVape Inizio 900.
    I could not believe that once I started vaping, I didnt crave for a stinkie even once. And this was when I was not aware of Nicotine liquids.
    Yes, you heard it right, I have never vaped mg. Been on 0MG since day one and today it is 60 days since I kicked the butt and I could not feel any better than this.

I moved to Elead iStick Pico with Melo 3 Mini tank and 12Monkeys. Since than I have not looked back.

Glad to be part of #VapeFamIndia #Indianvapers

I owe my life to vaping!

[img width=600 height=600]http://s32.postimg.org/8jisa4bn9/13419010_10154159105985281_2697277056165730610_n.j pg[/img]

P.S. Tried to insert an image of my setup here but hit a stone wall. Have no idea how to post images. If someone could guide me, I would love to show my beloved.

P.P.S. Thank you @AndyK for image posting guidance

Vapetastic

Default Re: Kicked the stinkies with Vape and could not be happier

Hi Abhiman,

Welcome to the forum!
    Thank you for sharing your experience, spreading words like these can save lives and that's what matters the most.

Be well and vape on

[quote author=foobar link=topic=2380.msg20400#msg20400 date=1465887181]
    Hi Abhiman,

Welcome to the forum!
    Thank you for sharing your experience, spreading words like these can save lives and that's what matters the most.

Be well and vape on
    [/quote]
    Thank you for the warm welcome. May the force be with Indian Vapers..

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the vaping world!

Loved to read your success! We can all relate to your success since we were there once. It's been 5 years, haven't really got any urge to smoke. As you rightly said, life couldn't be any better.

For posting images, you can use http://postimage.org/ to upload your images (don't even have to register an account on that site). Once uploaded, copy the "Direct Link" and post it here within the [ img ] [ /img ] tags (don't use any spaces in between the code or the image link).

Please look up for the image BB code on Google, you'll get what I'm saying

Vape on!

[quote author=AndyK link=topic=2380.msg20403#msg20403 date=1465889492]
    Welcome to the vaping world!

Love to read your success! We can all relate to your success since we were there once. It's been 5 years, haven't really got any urge to smoke. As you rightly said, life couldn't be any better.

For posting images, you can use http://postimage.org/ to upload your images (don't even have to register an account on that site). Once uploaded, copy the "Direct Link" and post it here within the [ img ] [ /img ] tags (don't use any spaces in between the code or the image link).

Please look up for the image BB code on Google, you'll get what I'm saying

Vape on!
    [/quote]
    Thanks andy for guidance..will post my image right away..keep a lookout for it..5 years smokefree! I am sure you are now a brand new person inside.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes, much better .. I jog daily 3 to 4 KM without a problem, stay energetic most of the times, no more chest pains, have almost forgotten what it was like smoking. It's really really really good to forget all that stink. Wake up fresh, smell good, taste food better .. I mean, it's a total transition from a stinking bastard to a healthy individual

[quote author=AndyK link=topic=2380.msg20405#msg20405 date=1465890230]
    Yes, much better .. I jog daily 3 to 4 KM without a problem, stay energetic most of the times, no more chest pains, have almost forgotten what it was like smoking. It's really really really good to forget all that stink. Wake up fresh, smell good, taste food better .. I mean, it's a total transition from a stinking bastard to a healthy individual
    [/quote]

True that! I have only been 60 days clean but my back pain and chest pains gone..Feel like a new individual.